mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Thank you note.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+

Thank you. That's something I want to say to a lot of people, too many people in fact. You have no idea what would've happened if you lot weren't there for me. Say, thank you. I really appreciate you. Intentional or not, it still left memorable impacts on me. You managed to make memories for me in which I could've NEVER imagined. Made me feel ways in which I would've NEVER thought I needed. Right now, you can't feel it but I'm trying to hug you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most. Thank you, thank you. I could write essays on what each of you have left for me, have done for me.

- @Evaaaa : You've frankly been my friend since 2017, and WOOO! Lots and lots of love.

- Rosyah / POPTHESMOKE : You're weird as BALLS but heyyy!! You're interesting to talk to

- @ImRaicyy : You're a VERY cool person, I bet you knew that but just saying it anyways.

- @Shizai : I appreciate your fingers for liking stuff WOOPPPP!!!

- @Yume_ : you're so sweet and AHHHHH! WOOOO ahahha..!!!!

- @Totoro_Sam : You're p cool ya

- @Demurity : You have managed to pull through w so many of my rants, i really dont know why you still stick around w me but WOOOOO!!!!

- @macgabriyel : you're a very chill person and you manage to become an even better person as days go byyyy!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!

- @funerals_ : YOU'RE REALLY COCOL STEPH!!!

- @oph : i dont know i just like you

- @ulkuva : eheheh mamiya eehehhee

- @stvu : i dont know u much but you're just v cool woa

- @Lemons : bless

- @Cencres : JOANNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

- @wwynter: you arent HERE anymore but I STILL LOVE YOUUU !! AHHHHH!!

- @Karate_Champion : ILLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!

- @WiffyBanter : ginger

- @melck : i forgot ur forums name but woooo!! i still lve u wow !! so cool !! so fetch !!

- @ewfeelings : guess what! UR COOL TOOO!

- @Nick Polliweigh : HEY DUDE! i just got to know u recently but oh my geee !! ur v cool woa

- @MikeShotGaming : i've known u for a long time but WOOO!!! ahaha... #jumpingoffakihitomountains

- @Infold : WOW! you made the list toooo!!

- @Fayble : I just like ur voice

- @suneaterchan : u di d mura art so i love u the most out of every1

- @Wubblie : cool kat

OH GOD! thank you oh my gee thank you all wooooooooOOO!O!O! WOOOOOOOOOO!!! WOOWOWOWO!!! I appreciate almo EVRYONE ! and ur all v cool my goodness ahhh ur AHHHHHHH!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread