mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Thank you SRP.

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Okay, before anyone gets concerned, no I am not leaving anytime soon this is more just a thank you to SchoolRP and the community.

I just wanted to thank everyone that I've met on SRP. I may have joined two-odd years ago (Around February 2021, COVID lockdown times) but honestly, just logging on and rping has been a major pleasure for me.

Just seeing the people I've roleplayed with from then to even now, the new people and the old people. This is the only server I seek comfort in, the community, the lore - not gonna lie, reading the lore kinda calms me down-, the friends I have made. I find that it's pretty much a second family and I just kind of want to thank everyone for that. I'm not the best at writing things like these so it is kind of short but my whole heart goes into this.

@lobsterrdog (lobsterrdog/DoggyRP) - Thank you so much, Kota. We haven't known each other for long but so far, our friendship has gone far. Just from a single /f msg I shot you and we're close already.
@ghcsted (ghcsted/entityr) - Condi, bbg, hi. I owe you that 75k still but shhh.. I have it, I swear. I just wanna say thank you for the enjoyable college lessons (that I wrote - sometimes) and Isaac just adopting Kuga.
@KibaShii (KibaShii) - God, man. You were with me from the start. Although you left me for two years.
@A7XM (A7XM) - Little Timmy/Little Swimmy hello! We've only been vc'ing and speaking for what? 3 days? (as of now) but you've honestly grown on me as a close friend!
@FishDuckFinley (Can't even remember ur ign atp) - Thank you so much, Dailinh. Thank you. We're going onto two years of friendship in December and I really want that to be special - Sorry for forgetting your birthday.
@N1_KO (N1_KO) LK x Niko. No questions asked.

Angry

Level 31
GrrAngry
GrrAngry
Omega+
You're genuinely a great person, and I'm so glad you have found happiness on this server!

And honestly, hell yeah the lore is super fun to just sit back and read like YASSS

Users who are viewing this thread