players online

Thanking Our Wonderful Staff

Brizzyslxys

Level 17
bree_malia
bree_malia
Rich+
To all of our SchoolRP staff,
Thank you for all the wonderful times and memories you have given me and I'm looking forward to some new ones.

@Thiriston.
You welcomed me and really helped me understand what teaching is all about. You really showed how even the slightest thing can make a difference. That really pushed me to become a school employee.
I thank you for that without that push of encouragement I probably wouldn't be where I am right now.

@Moustachiio/MunchoBurrito
You held the first class I attended as a T.A. You really taught me how teachers really can change the school environment in a good way. Showing me how to do my job and how I can make a difference in this school is something I will never forget. I am extremely thankful.
@Valkyeie
You were the one who inspired me to become a school employee. Coming to your classes I was inspired by everything you taught. You are amazingly talented and you will always be the greatest music teacher at our school.

@Ducks
As the principal of our school, You were the one everyone depended on.
Helping us make improvements to everything was a great deed. We can always count on you to make everything right and enjoyable.

@Half_Wolf_Kas
I helped you in a couple of your classes. You just seemed to smile and enjoy every moment in your classes and I found that awesome. Everything you did was amazing and you weren't afraid to help others when it was needed. That's true heart.

@Everlyn Rose
Even though I haven't really met you or talked to you, I still think you are a great teacher. From what I saw you do you especially helping others you always were ready for anything. That is awesome. I hope I get to meet you sometime.

@Emmyslxys

Thank you for being my awesome BFF. I could always count on you for being by my side when times were rough and I especially thank you for that. We've bonded so much and now our bond is inseparable.
You are amazing and remember I will always be there for you.

@Kawaii_Kittyxx
Miss Kawaii you've always been there for me. When I was a student and I got beat up you immediately helped me and all you kindness made me feel better too. I will always thank you for doing great deeds of kindness.
Once again I thank you.

Thank you again to all our wonderful staff everything you do is greatly appreciated and I know that everyone acknowledges you for your amazing work you do every day. Thank you.

Last edited:

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Do you count old staff? Probably not since you registered Dec 9th but y'know.
Thank you for your previous work, Ryanark~

Users who are viewing this thread