mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Thanksgiving I Report

si10k

Level 37
IMG_1455.png.jpeg

Sif - “Hey everyone! This is Sif… Your favorite Journalist.” There would be a covering cough as the camera would turn on. It would be Sif at a table with all types of treats spread out in front of her. She would wave slightly and it was clear she was not going to eat any of it. “Well, today I will be talking about thanksgiving and what it is about!...Just give me a minute then it will begin!

[!] The camera would start up about 3 seconds after Sif appeared [!]​

Sif - “Thanksgiving is an american holiday… Isn’t that right; Sana?” She’d look to Sana quickly for her response and it was clear some type of tension was in the air… Maybe they were enemies?! It was hard to tell through the thick tension.

Sana - “Yes.. yes it’s an American holiday. . Thanksgiving is celebrated all over the US and is considered a pretty big holiday there. People usually gather as a family and eat food together and bond.” [!] The camera would focus on Sana too who was sitting near Sif [!] Sana huffed, forcing a smile to the camera.​

Sif - Nods as she smiles, folding her fingers together as it would seem forced. It was clear at this point they had to work out this unknown tension somehow! She would look back to the camera. “Yeah! So let’s be thankful for what's in Karakura! Even if we do not have family we still have people that are like family! Let’s all celebrate together…

Sana - “Yeah, personally I’m thankful for a lot of things,” Sana would perk up “For example my friends like Annika. I’m also thankful for my boyfriend, Julien.. Ooh, also BTS and Harry Styles. I’m thankful to live in the same time period as them!” Sana would smile widely, almost forgetting Sif was sitting right there.​

Sif - Her smile would stay the same… Though her fists would get tighter as she would cough loudly. Snorting as if she knew something Sana did not. “Mhm. Some people do not have people to celebrate their traditions with! So feel free to give this holiday a try. If you wish to learn more about the holiday you can look it up! If not, I'm sure someone around Karakura would be more than willing.” Shoots her eyes at Sana to add something else if she wished.

Sana - Glanced at Sif’s fists, holding in her laughter “Even though we don’t really celebrate Thanksgiving here in Japan, you should still be thankful, and make others feel special!" Leaned back, running her fingers through her chocolate hair smiling at the camera​

Sif - Smiles as her eye twitches out of pure irritation. “Yeah! Make sure to make people comfortable…” Looking over to Sana’s direction it was clear something in the future was going to happen! “Well! Please be thankful for what is happening in karakura such as the small good moments! Stay safe out there!

[!] The camera would shut off [!]​

OOC NOTE:​
Hey! Thanks for reading this! I love rping with my best friend yrevaa have a good time making this! Hope you all enjoyed reading it! I wonder what is going to happen to Sif and Sana in the future! Also sorry I got to excited... I know It's not Thanksgiving yet but It's close!

Users who are viewing this thread