mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The ARG 'bout the occult club

Mialyansa

Level 63
So I found a cool thing about the occult disappearance and its that in one part of the news report it is said "there is always more than meets the eye ." So if you get the image that works as the title and tweak its attributes you get this. By the way my character knows this bc the info in the thread that talks about the disapearance should be taken ICly. Also my post from OnRain bc I like to make Minaya investigate cool things. https://social.schoolrp.net/p/Danez/post/cleehtupm0ojizpr7zxyjbwn4

1677002256666.png

Last edited:

jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
You are indeed onto something about the news report, but I will say that that specific picture was just a random ss I had taken and made into a header for it... But! there may be something more ICly coming out about the occult club disappearance soon so stayed tuned for that

Mialyansa

Level 63
You are indeed onto something about the news report, but I will say that that specific picture was just a random ss I had taken and made into a header for it... But! there may be something more ICly coming out about the occult club disappearance soon so stayed tuned for that
Could you answer me a auestion? Is this gonna be an arg?
Thank you for making this lore bc its really interesting. By the way im trying to complete the newspaper page that is broken.

jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
Could you answer me a auestion? Is this gonna be an arg?
Thank you for making this lore bc its really interesting. By the way im trying to complete the newspaper page that is broken.
What do you mean by an arg?

Mialyansa

Level 63
What do you mean by an arg?
ARG stands for alternate reality game. This is a type of online game that contains stories and characters that the player character must assist. This often involves different puzzles or challenges. The best way to know what it means is to see it yourself. Some examples of args are "Oldroot", "lauscherhans", "this house contains people".

jayseph

Level 25
jayseph_
jayseph_
Notable
ARG stands for alternate reality game. This is a type of online game that contains stories and characters that the player character must assist. This often involves different puzzles or challenges. The best way to know what it means is to see it yourself. Some examples of args are "Oldroot", "lauscherhans", "this house contains people".
OOOOHHHH (sorry for the late response). Uuuuhhmm, I guess since I haven't directly played any of those I can't say for sure, but it definitely is putting together puzzles. Feel free to dm me any other questions on my disc!! jayseph#6986

Users who are viewing this thread