mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Biography of Carsten Visscher

Wolfenrath

Level 84

First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge all those who have contributed to the creation of the biography of Carsten Visscher, below will be all those who have contributed:

Phoebia (@Fobi): An aspiring artist; provided the astounding art of Carsten Visscher below.

Infold (
@Relevance): An amazing friend; helped with the entire biography.

“Terror is only justice: prompt, severe and inflexible; it is then an emanation of virtue; it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequence of the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country.”

All of the following information was retrieved from several documentations of Carsten Visscher.

Forename: Carsten
Surname: Visscher

Moniker(s): "Wolfenrath" or "Governor"

Endorsed Name(s): Carsten is by far, his most endorsed name.

Gender: If not already made obvious by the artwork, Carsten is male.

Height & Weight: A male standing at the height of 6 foot (6') [or 182cm], weighing around 87.8 KG (193.7 LBS).

Abnormalities: Carsten would be deprived of his privilege of vision in his right eye. This, after suffering a gunshot wound during service in Afghanistan. In addition to this, Carsten would suffer post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Date of Birth: May 15th, 1993

Place of Birth: Andover, Massachusetts.

Ethnicity: Russian-American

Race: Caucasian

Religious Beliefs: Though a crooked Christian, Carsten is a firm believer of Apostolic Christianity.

Political Philosophy: As a politician within the Karakura Conservative Party, Carsten's political philosophy would be conservativism.

Biography Status: INCOMPLETE!

Last edited:

weoja

Level 18

First and foremost, I would like to acknowledge all those who have contributed in the creation of the biography of Carsten Visscher, below will be all those who have contributed:

Phoebia (@Fobi), an aspiring artist who has provided the astounding art found further into the biography.

Infold (
@Relevance), helped with absolutely everything.

“Terror is only justice: prompt, severe and inflexible; it is then an emanation of virtue; it is less a distinct principle than a natural consequence of the general principle of democracy, applied to the most pressing wants of the country.”

Biography Status: INCOMPLETE!
this is so good, i can already tell this is going to be an outstanding Biography!!!

weoja

Level 18
yes 5 lines written Eva ...!

Arts my personal favorite part sorry.

nonetheless I can see you’re very verbose Marc,, or you got a hold of Grammarly
5 lines in and it’s like Keeping up with the Kardashian’s

I only know how to draw a stick figure so the art is really good

Wolfenrath

Level 84
UPDATED INFORMATION
First and foremost, I would like to thank all of those who have returned
to this thread to read my biography and check for biographies.

The following information has been added as an addition to the biography:

1. The addition of more questions under the
"Basic Information" category.

2. The addition of the "Other Information" category; questions are soon to come with the assistance of @Relevance.

Don't stop checking in on the biography!
It is only a matter of time before the biography of Carsten Visscher is completed.

Ricominci

Level 47
UPDATED INFORMATION
First and foremost, I would like to thank all of those who have returned
to this thread to read my biography and check for biographies.

The following information has been added as an addition to the biography:

1. The addition of more questions under the
"Basic Information" category.

2. The addition of the "Other Information" category; questions are soon to come with the assistance of @Relevance.

Don't stop checking in on the biography!
It is only a matter of time before the biography of Carsten Visscher is completed.
nakedmolerat.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread