"You again lah? Why'd you bother..."

The Biography of Ni Kita 'Noodle' Lau

Also, Refer to my NameMC profile for her current outfits

A Realistic Representation of Noodle:

-
Information that would appear on her Birth Certificate:
"Uhh!! If you must know lah..."

Full Name:

Ni Kita Lau (or Nikita for romanisation purposes)
Date of Birth:
28th January 2000
Place of Birth:
Republic of Singapore
Race:
Asian
Dialect Group (Language predominantly used, since Singapore has four national languages. Also interpreted as ethnicity):
Singaporean Mandarin
Parents:
Mother: [?] Lau
Father: [?] Lau
No members of her family currently reside in Karakura, as having sent 'Noodle' to Singapore for the sake of her to 'get rich' and 'find husband', both tasks she has been unsuccessful.

-
Information about her physical appearance:

"You don't need to ask me this unless you blind eh?!"

Height:
5'5
Weight:
"Ai Yah! None of your business!!"
Build:
"Like normal people ah! Fuck off!!"
Considering she is currently in the College swim team, she would have an average build of a novice swimmer, with toned legs and arms. She would also be slim due to this fact, of actively trying to keep herself fit for swimming. She wouldn't be 'buff' like her other team members. This would however only be revealed if you catch her in swim practice...
"Which I'd rather you don't!"

Skin Tone:
'Noodle' is extremely pale, considering that pale skin is the Chinese beauty standard. The fact that she also wears baggy/protective clothing allows her to keep her skin pale.
Eye Colour:
Dark Grey
Hair Colour and Style:
Noodle would have black straight 1A type hair (Google it). She would tie it into tiny pigtails, only experimenting for special events. She has had occasions of shaving her head, her current hair having grown from that episode in her life. It would also usually be soaked, considering the amount of swim practice she does.
Fashion:
"My fashion is NOT called 'Lesbian'! It is URBAN you Guilao!"
If 'Noodle' could have a badge for being Karakura's token masculine lesbian, she would've been given it long ago. 'Noodle's outfit consists of baggy, protective clothing covering most of her body as well as her physical build. She also reps her swim team, wearing their uniform frequently.

Noodle most of the time would be proud of parading her androgynous style of clothing, but it does get her in trouble. ESPECIALLY with authoritative figures, who would much prefer Noodle to be more representative of a female, to be 'feminine'.

Physical Abnormalities:
For the longest time, 'Noodle' would have a bandage placed under her right eye, with not many knowing if it was either for fashion or to cover an actual injury.

Noodle as a child suffered numerous attacks within her school for being openly Lesbian. Singapore is considered a conservative society that does not accept Same-Sex marriage nor the right for them to engage in sexual activity nor adopt children. In one of her most brutal attacks in Singapore, school bullies punched 'Noodle' so hard that she broke an eye socket. The below image is a representation of that injury.
Embarrassed, her family forced Noodle to get her surgery, at that point unsure of why bullies targeted her. This surgery, however, was unsuccessful...not everything can be fixed. Noodle's eye socket is permanently damaged, leaving herself to have little to no depth perception, requiring herself to wear glasses almost always. This provides to be comical during swim practices, as she relies on the other members to help her find the diving board.
"The resident Blind H2Hoe lah!"
'Noodle' strategically placed a bandage over her undereye stitching to avoid bullies punching her again, and although the stitching has healed,'Noodle' uses it as a reminder that the world is not safe, and of her most vulnerable times.

Her Voice/Accent:
"If I hear someone ask me what Lah means one more time...I might throw a dictionary straight into their face ah!"
'Noodle' hails from Singapore, a country that mixes the languages of Mandarin, Tamil, Malay, and English all into one. This means that 'Noodle' is used to frequently switching languages while conversing in both Chinese and Japanese. The term Lah (If you haven't already asked her) is a term of endearment sort of like saying 'Bro' or 'Yo'. She attempts to be optimistic about meeting new people.

(Since not many Singaporeans speak Japanese, this is a representation of her accent. If it helps, 'Noodle's' Japanese voice would be very deep and would be very abrupt in her voice.
-
Relationships:
'Noodle', although Loud and eager to talk to people, has a limited 'circle' of friends that she confides in. This is mainly due to being targeted for gender persecution, gang persecution (in her high school years) amongst other issues. Basically- she finds it hard to trust people...unless she's drunk. And for that! Here is her 'list' of people she doesn't mind getting drunk with!

"H2Hoes!"
The College Swim Team: her family, her simps, her everything. As one of the oldest standing member in the team, she tends to play 'crazy auntie' for the team, and would do anything to protect them.
"Except be straight...that's not a vibe ah..Unless they AJ"

Clem and Jayla
"Crazy bitches lah- but I still love them"
Previous swim members who have a special place in her heart for willing to WWE slam 'Noodle' into the pool during many swim practices.

Piper Celestial
'Noodle's current girlfriend, but also a confidante in tackling the issues surrounding sexuality discrimination, as well as having been a genuine friend.

"My track record is girlfriends is shit but- Piper is not"

-
Information about Noodle's role in Karakura:
"I've worked hard to get here lah, and I sure as hell won't give it up for nothing..."
'Noodle' is currently in the College swim team, and thus spends most of her time training within the team. She sees herself as being equal to the others, to the point that the term 'H2Hoe' is being used religiously.

'Noodle' also as a College student is a very attentive student (from her high education in Singapore) and as many International students, do not plan to waste her time nor her education whilst living in Karakura.

'Noodle' also sees herself as being both curious and vigilant, speaking out especially for LGBT+ rights and can certainly be nosy into other people's situations, even if it gets her into trouble.

Finally, out of everything, 'Noodle' is simply a human actively trying to learn more about herself. Although she is proud to be a part of the LGBT+ community, she is unsure how to return back Singapore to face her still conservative society, especially considering how her family expects her to come home dressed feminine with a husband by her arm. Although determined, 'Noodle' is a lost soul, actively trying to find her place in the world and to see whether she belongs, and although good times are with her now, times always change later.

"I go home, or I die here ah. My options are limited, but my opportunities are endless, and I take them all."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread