mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Chicken Problem

DarknessHail

Level 22
So if you haven't already noticed, we have many chickens running around the school. I would like to address some issues with them.

How they were made
Assuming Ducks or another admin created the first chicken. Chickens started laying a lot of eggs and as we all know, eggs are illegal items, making people crack the eggs and adding to the population.

Why cracking the eggs open is bad
Well, if we keep adding to the population of chickens we're gonna end up with more chickens than students. (Which I'm pretty sure we already have anyways.)

What to do with the eggs
If you find that you have a few eggs go to a place with a trashcan and throw them away instead of cracking them.

But cracking eggs is so fun!
While yes, I have done this and spammed chickens you can still do it but don't spawn more than 2-6 in one location or else we will be completely surrounded in chickens.

Thank you for reading and please don't spam the eggs <3

Last edited:

mace_in

Level 19
Do /kill all it will help(mainly for administrators and the owner[the owner could say server closing for a few seconds in 10 seconds and then proceed to the command, or do /kill @a killing all entities]).

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
What came first, the chicken or the admin cracking the egg?
Asking the important questions here

DarknessHail

Level 22
Do /kill all it will help(mainly for administrators and the owner[the owner could say server closing for a few seconds in 10 seconds and then proceed to the command, or do /kill @a killing all entities]).

First off I'm pretty sure most of us understand how that works. But that would make it where EVERYONE would die and loose their inventory costing us our stuff and money.

Second, at this point I don't think the chickens will be going away any time soon. We all thought the problem was over with but now people still have eggs and they're spawning more. Ducks may come up with a way to fix this but I truely don't know.

Last edited:

Sir Pringles

Level 0
First off, it is a good suggestion Mace.
But '/kill @a' kills all PLAYERS not entities. There is a basic command to kill all entities which is '/kill @e'. However, I suggest just doing '/kill @e[type=Chicken]' as if they were to kill ALL entities, we'd die too (most likely leading to us losing our money & our entire inventory). I hope this post helped. :sir:

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

But '/kill @a' kills all PLAYERS not entities. There is a basic command to kill all entities which is '/kill @e'. However, I suggest just doing '/kill @e[type=Chicken]' as if they were to kill ALL entities, we'd die too (most likely leading to us losing our money & our entire inventory). I hope this post helped. :sir:

I agree.

mace_in

Level 19

Thanks. I haven't preformed many vanilla minecraft commands in a long time. Got a little carried away and made a difference. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for fixing my error.

RAYHM

Level 192
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
The walking Chickens! instead of The Walking Dead XD
WE'RE STUCK IN THE CHICKEN APOCALYPSE

amamyo

Level 62
B
So if you haven't already noticed, we have many chickens running around the school. I would like to address some issues with them.

How they were made
Assuming Ducks or another admin created the first chicken. Chickens started laying a lot of eggs and as we all know, eggs are illegal items, making people crack the eggs and adding to the population.

Why cracking the eggs open is bad
Well, if we keep adding to the population of chickens we're gonna end up with more chickens than students. (Which I'm pretty sure we already have anyways.)

What to do with the eggs
If you find that you have a few eggs go to a place with a trashcan and throw them away instead of cracking them.

But cracking eggs is so fun!
While yes, I have done this and spammed chickens you can still do it but don't spawn more than 2-6 in one location or else we will be completely surrounded in chickens.

Thank you for reading and please don't spam the eggs <3
Bawk Bawk Bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk

Users who are viewing this thread