mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The College Situation.

ItzAngii

Level 5
it's pretty fucking lonely in the college, I mean, if you've ever stepped foot in there it's rare you'll even find another player. Being a professor myself, I have to stay in the building for a few mandated hours. The college is honestly a wonderful build (from the outside, the inside's a bit boring in my opinion). Why have such a beautiful build in our map and not even acknowledge it? So many new people are being inducted into the college, and with this many kids it's hard to get people to even realize it can be functional as I'm one of the two college professors. We used to have more, but now... there's just uh... two. Personally, I teach education and I'm sure that not everyone wants to take that. But how will they take other things? there's nobody to teach anything else, any of the many subjects we're able to offer. The point of this is that college professor applications are OPEN. Basically, I need friends. But I also need help in trying to revive the college. It's so dead but I'm sure that can change if a few people apply, some are accepted, and of those people we all offer different courses for the students. It would make RP more enjoyable for those seeking classes, as I can't always be active/online for people because I'm American and time zones. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the day someone applies, please make that day soon. Apply for college professor, it'll be worth it.

JustMeNick

Level 19
The college has always been dead, half of the college students are wasting time drinking and smoking in secret areas around the map. I would help but my roleplay does a different way.

ItzAngii

Level 5
The college has always been dead, half of the college students are wasting time drinking and smoking in secret areas around the map. I would help but my roleplay does a different way.
but the sad things is that ever since the new map., it's been like that. On the old map, people would always show up to class and I would usually see a few kids around the college and the dorms. Now it's just empty, and I'm hoping that if we have new professors that apply and teach actively, it may get a bit more like how it was. People shouldn't get excited to be in college only because of cars, cigs, & beer.

bumpghow

Level 5
but the sad things is that ever since the new map., it's been like that. On the old map, people would always show up to class and I would usually see a few kids around the college and the dorms. Now it's just empty, and I'm hoping that if we have new professors that apply and teach actively, it may get a bit more like how it was. People shouldn't get excited to be in college only because of cars, cigs, & beer.
Yeah, your right about how college students used to be on campus grounds before the new map, I mean it used to be that maybe 5 college students were at the store and the rest were at campus.

Boroski

Level 17
People go crazy and stuff over going to college to the point where they nag Ducks with the college rank
Yet they can't do something helpful. For example, applying for a college prof so they can help the college students have a better experience and a better CollegeRP
As a player that has went through all the school grades, college and recently a Shop Owner, I am rather concerned about the underrated aspect of the college people. I mean sure, you can drink booze and smoke cigarettes all you want, but do you think it will be worth it after 3 days?

JayTaskQuest

Level 19
People go crazy and stuff over going to college to the point where they nag Ducks with the college rank
Yet they can't do something helpful. For example, applying for a college prof so they can help the college students have a better experience and a better CollegeRP
As a player that has went through all the school grades, college and recently a Shop Owner, I am rather concerned about the underrated aspect of the college people. I mean sure, you can drink booze and smoke cigarettes all you want, but do you think it will be worth it after 3 days?
Agreed, i see multiple people here on the forums crying over being college, myself went on a rampage trying to decide what i should be but i am happy with my choice of getting into college as it really benefits my roleplay!

Skye

Level 3
I definitely agree with you Angi. I feel like, as a college student in game, that we definitely could use more activity as college students and professors. I feel like there isn't use with the college rank beside buying beer and being able to get a car and would like to be able to do more with it. I have heard they are working on it so I am looking quite forward to it.

FrozenEevee

Level 9
Yeah, when I was college I literally went to one class the ENTIRE time. And I was college since old map so o.o. I feel like it should be used more frequently. Also they should add some form of test to first get into A levels, then to College. This would mean that people can get in college without a ceremony. Though the test should be VERY hard so then we don't get an entire server of college's

Users who are viewing this thread