xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
The subway / happy pills / old church!! All in the same area as the old 7/11. Then the forest was also just right thereeee. Or when uhh college was it's own building. Memories memories
I remember the college looked so big and intimidating, and you'd only see like eleven college students on at a time!!!

zxxo

Level 108
Who else remembers when 7/11 was THE SPOT to be? And it was just to the left of the school, ah such an easy walk. DONT FORGET THE GANGS IN THE FOREST PFFT, they scared me LOL

Anyone else alive during that era of SRP or just me ?
better times lamo

pashy

Level 183
Shoo! 7/11 scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkin

Level 2
_Darkin
_Darkin
Notable
I can still memorize where the 7/11 exactly used to be, even the sayonara gift shop. Infront of the sewage exit in the forest.

wwaver

Level 11
i remember when 7/11 was the place everybody hanged out at, right in-front the store. I also remember buying my first phone through the 7/11 when real people used to be the workers. When there were only 3 color ways of flip phones, green and black white and red and grey with something else I believe. Glitching was always fun on the server, I remember the og dupe glitch with cars, crafting using crafting tables, gliching under the map with friends. all fond memories I have. Im sad I didnt get screenshots to remember everything by but at the same time I was 9 :/

Users who are viewing this thread