mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

the fact that you could go to jail for cyberbullying

-leaf-

Level 2
Alright, recently I got suspended in school for “cyber bullying”. All I did was get into some kid’s school account and change their pfp into Loona. Their reason for suspending me was “cyber bullying”. I don’t get it. My parents ignored the calls from the school until they came to our house. And hun, the kid’s parents THREATENED to press charges on us for changed his pfp into Loona.
Yo, I swear this privileged white kid (sorry) in my school is something else. AFTER THAT, he starting spamming hate comments on my Instagram account to the point where I deleted my posts. I told my Dad and he told the school. And the school ain’t do NUN about that. And they were HATE COMMENTS. Like “you suck”, “go fkn die”, and “imagine feminizing men”. They didn’t do ANYTHING. My Dad literally works for LAPD, he will find that bitch’s address and arrest him on the spot. So yeah, dear my school, you actually suck and remove my suspension since white boy didn’t get suspended.

plz follow my ig: dunnowhyiexist

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Welp after hearing what happened, I see your frustrations, although “Suspension” was a little excessive, I understand what you did was wrong. Now aside from the other kid, he turned around and did the same thing, completely no respect towards that action as well. He also “Spammed” that made yours look like baby compared now. Wish you the best of luck man. Also it’s recent news, but people actually been getting prison sentences for “Cyber Bullying”

-leaf-

Level 2
h
Thats not a crime, if you had gotten his account info illegally maybe the school could do something but that's not a criminal offense what you did.
https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/cyber-crimes.html
Might not be the same for all states on this stuff but yea
https://iclg.com/practice-areas/cybersecurity-laws-and-regulations/usa
6 U.S. Code § 1531 - Apprehension and prosecution of international cyber criminals
Sights all crimes you can be arrested for on cyber bullying

Cyberbullying

Cyberbullying is aggressive harassment that occurs using electronic technology, including cell phones, tablets, and computers using social media sites and chat-sites. Cyberbullying includes the sending of unwanted, abusive text messages, photographs, personal information, defamatory and libelous allegations and rumors, and the creation of fake profiles intended to harm victims.

Victims should report the crime to parents, network providers, schools, and law enforcement. Hate crimes are the most heinous of the various cyberbullying crimes, and they carry their own distinct set of penalties in most states, including additional jail time and sometimes mandatory prison time if connected to another felony. Hate crimes also peak the interest of the FBI, who prosecutes hate crimes and maintains statistics on the proliferation of hate crimes and other forms of civilian *********.[/QUOTE
Thats not a crime, if you had gotten his account info illegally maybe the school could do something but that's not a criminal offense what you did.
https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/cyber-crimes.html
Might not be the same for all states on this stuff but yea
https://iclg.com/practice-areas/cybersecurity-laws-and-regulations/usa
6 U.S. Code § 1531 - Apprehension and prosecution of international cyber criminals
Sights all crimes you can be arrested for on cyber bullying

Cyberbullying

Cyberbullying is aggressive harassment that occurs using electronic technology, including cell phones, tablets, and computers using social media sites and chat-sites. Cyberbullying includes the sending of unwanted, abusive text messages, photographs, personal information, defamatory and libelous allegations and rumors, and the creation of fake profiles intended to harm victims.

Victims should report the crime to parents, network providers, schools, and law enforcement. Hate crimes are the most heinous of the various cyberbullying crimes, and they carry their own distinct set of penalties in most states, including additional jail time and sometimes mandatory prison time if connected to another felony. Hate crimes also peak the interest of the FBI, who prosecutes hate crimes and maintains statistics on the proliferation of hate crimes and other forms of civilian *********.
well, i didn’t get into his account illegally. in fact, he posted his own email and password without knowing he did.

Dustycat900

Level 5
Dustycat900
Dustycat900
Fundraiser+
M
h

well, i didn’t get into his account illegally. in fact, he posted his own email and password without knowing he did.
Maybe it was because you went into someones private email without their permission. Its like a trespasser saying "well the house keys were outside", its still no excuse. Just because the info was there doesn't mean you have to access it.

-leaf-

Level 2
M

Maybe it was because you went into someones private email without their permission. Its like a trespasser saying "well the house keys were outside", its still no excuse. Just because the info was there doesn't mean you have to access it.
its not a private email tho O_o. i get ur point tho

Users who are viewing this thread