mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Final Message

Hi there everyone. It’s me TheBuddyGuy or Kenny Digger or Danial but you guys have probably heard about me sometimes but I don’t really think they all remember me anymore but the reason why I’m writing this is to say something really important about myself for what I have done. Look it all started when I was Danial back then last year and then this year .. I really have messed something up this time for real.. I just want to say to Petra (Cencres) and Matt Martinez for what I have done in a long time that I really shouldn’t have done. Then I screwed everything up back then in another days July bothering them too much or talking on discord voice chat. Look I really didn’t mean to cause all of this. On summer or on fall I have made my life worse. A lot of people are probably hating me rn cause I just said “why does everyone hate me?” too much actually and I think Inruined Lena Sasha, Andrew or any other cool guys for life, even tokyohearts. But then on fall I did it worse by saying it too much and being angry sometimes and annoying too much but all I want to say was that I really didn’t mean to cause of all his and I apologize for what I have done in front of I guys and I’m really sorry for coming on to the tryouts many time.. especially the baseball team but the reason why I’m all acting like this or being annoying is because of the coronavirus stuff that is happening right now and I just get to nervous and a little scared for being alone and I didn’t get to say goodbye to my bestest friends and I kind of felt like I’m alone but at least for right now I have learned something. It’s okay for people to have a hard time for whatever they are doing mostly and I really didn’t mean to join on each discord if anyone is talking but bothering them too much in SRP. I think I have learned something and it’s okay to be who you are and felt like your not onto something but plz plz don’t hate me for this. I am apologize for my last apologize for the message that I have done so far in the years and ruined everyone’s life.y chat Danial kind of died and when some people said
Put Danial digger but they all say Danial is dead so I put Kenny digger up for sure. I have almost been the most famous person but the one thing that I really screwed everyone’s life is the baseball team by coming too much and joining the tryout in front of everyone when I did it wrong and I honestly didn’t know of what I was doing. I was kind of lag too much but that’s okay. People are sometimes having a hard time of whatever they are doing cause I think of coronavirus of which makes my day worse or everyone’s worse. I think that’s why some people unfriend me cause they’re sometimes angry but I feel like I understand everything that I really did. This is my last message to say for an apology. But I sure wish that I can really start all over again and not screw everything up this time. I really sure hope that you have a good Christmas and a happy new year so far. But you guys are really amazing and cool! But plz pl don’t hate me for too much message. This is just to explain for how I felt and felt sorry too much in front of u guys and honestly it will never happen again for sure this time. Sometimes people are angry cause of the coronavirus and want me to leave them alone and I get it. Coronavirus can be suck but I really sure wish it was just normal like 2019. I really sure hope you all have a great day!

Sincerely
TheBuddyGuy

P.S im not sure if a lot of you guys remember about this or remember me probably but mistakes just happens and one last thing.. SRP is just roleplay which is Just a game now. I totally understand. It’s just a game for SRP of Roleplay.

bpnny

Level 20
we love you buddy guy! don’t let anyone get you down. just be yourself my dude and don’t let any bitches get in your way or crush your spirit.

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
Bro, first of all, I want to tell you that I love you so much man. I honestly see you as one of the most interesting and unique people on the server. You always stood out to me more than others. I remember back in June when I was in the KPD, I used to go on patrols and spot you playing VB at the beach and I used to always jump in excitement screaming your name for some reason. I always saw you as a special person in this community regardless of who people think you are or dislike about you.

Secondly, as a person who is part of the baseball team, I want to tell you that EVERYONE on the team wants you on. You have no idea how much we were cheering for you during every tryout. I can show you screenshots from the Spartan chat of everyone voting for you to get on the team and quite literally screaming in the captain's face to let you on but sadly, you don't always get what you want in life.

I want you to understand that fame on SRP or getting people to like you won't do you any good. Take it from someone who tried the same thing and got hurt multiple times. Trust me bro, just be yourself, do good in this world and be nice to others and people will come to you without you even asking. That's the beauty of it. I seriously hope you aren't quitting SRP as I really want you in this community still and would be delighted to roleplay with you further and I'm tellin' you man, you are an amazing dude and never doubt your own self-beauty or worth. You are more than anyone else and better than anyone else. Keep your head up, Danial. Much love bro. Hit me up if you ever wanna talk I literally do nothing all day lmao (jimmyyy#5830)

d1no622

Level 11
Bro, first of all, I want to tell you that I love you so much man. I honestly see you as one of the most interesting and unique people on the server. You always stood out to me more than others. I remember back in June when I was in the KPD, I used to go on patrols and spot you playing VB at the beach and I used to always jump in excitement screaming your name for some reason. I always saw you as a special person in this community regardless of who people think you are or dislike about you.

Secondly, as a person who is part of the baseball team, I want to tell you that EVERYONE on the team wants you on. You have no idea how much we were cheering for you during every tryout. I can show you screenshots from the Spartan chat of everyone voting for you to get on the team and quite literally screaming in the captain's face to let you on but sadly, you don't always get what you want in life.

I want you to understand that fame on SRP or getting people to like you won't do you any good. Take it from someone who tried the same thing and got hurt multiple times. Trust me bro, just be yourself, do good in this world and be nice to others and people will come to you without you even asking. That's the beauty of it. I seriously hope you aren't quitting SRP as I really want you in this community still and would be delighted to roleplay with you further and I'm tellin' you man, you are an amazing dude and never doubt your own self-beauty or worth. You are more than anyone else and better than anyone else. Keep your head up, Danial. Much love bro. Hit me up if you ever wanna talk I literally do nothing all day lmao (jimmyyy#5830)
wow dude that sounds amazing you have made my day! I will add you on dis my name is dino#5355 we can talk more

TheBuddyGuy02

Level 4

Alright then! But you are cool and awesome by the way and I heard about you sometimes!

TheBuddyGuy02

Level 4
I remember you from when I first joined SchoolRP, and you seem like a pretty cool guy. Don't let stuff get you down, and you're not forgotten, I still notice you whenever you log on. You honestly don't have to apologize for anything. Have a good Christmas dude.
Thank you so much. You too!

lunately

Level 11
lunately
lunately
Fundraiser+
Don't worry Buddy Guy, you'll always be swag. Oh yeah, and about you not being able to get on the Baseball team, as someone that was on that team, we all wanted you to join, and I mean everyone on the team wanted you to join, but sometimes everything can't be perfect.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
toxicity is like a candy bar it looks nice and sounds great for a minute then you realize it can kill you fast
Toxicity doesn’t look sweet and nice at all. Toxicity is like toxins in the air poisoning the minds and thinking of people around them. I don’t respect toxicity unless it’s HARMLESS trash talk, but even then must stay relatively minimum. Toxicity can cause people to become rude and mean, or cause people to feel smaller, and lesser than themselves and that’s not something I like to see people feeling like. Toxicity can never be looked at first glance as candy!

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
toxicity is like a candy bar it looks nice and sounds great for a minute then you realize it can kill you fast
I must agree with @Logan Michaels, toxicity shouldn't be seen as a candy, but a cigarette; something that kills you slowly.
Look, I'm going to try and make a TL;DR of my times while in the PvP community: at first that's something I actually really despised, but toxicity is like a virus that spreads within a whole community, making it more than mortal to others not only to the one toxic individual themselves, but also to the person being harassed. While in my staff times at a PvP server, I refused to talk to toxic players and just decided to ignore them, however... I slowly was being infected with that horrible virus called toxicity. I then became corrupt as soon as I've been given the administrator position; I was a victim of lots of toxic players, the most known among the community I was in. All that hate and rage that filled my heart for more than 5 years would've been released over all of them, I did say way too many mean things to so many people and I'm not proud to admit I was slowly becoming into an overly toxic person, reason why I lost my spot as administrator back on September 2017 when I was 17. I then began to talk to those peple I truly despised, and I ended up becoming toxic, that me who despised the toxic behavior ended up becoming into one.
I can even say I griefed a server out of toxicity, at the time that was one of my biggest... achievements (somehow), but as I grew up, I began to have realizations: every single person I was toxic to ended up hurt. That was my actual intent: hurt and damage, but I then gave it a second thought; I got banned from my favorite Hispanic server for being too toxic towards the staff and the owner himself, but when I realized I did do wrong, it was too late already. My ban was never lifted, leaving a trail of pain and suffering; pain and suffering I caused to all of them. The repentance feeling accrossed my mind as I slowly broke down out of the things I did, as well as the urge to try and make up to that server's staff, however I had no success. They all refused to talk to me, and what hurt me the most was the fact that I let down everyone - the people who were with me slowly moved away, ruining me completely... And trust me, SRP toxicity is nowhere close to the one I got to see and do myself, still there are people in this community that can be easily hurt over some mean words or jokes about them, or just like LK said: "trash talk".
This goes for all of the toxic gangrpers that dwell that weird and toxic world: STOP THAT BEHAVIOR AS SOON AS YOU CAN. Don't do things you will feel bad for later. Being toxic is NOT a candy (and it shouldn't be seen as such), toxicity poisons your heart with bad feelings and pointless hate towards others. Ever since I came back to the server from that second ban for ERP I've been told that SOMEONE has told one of my friends to not RP with me out of the same reason. I'm not going to say any name nor mention anyone, you already know who you are, and trust me: you are not doing any good to yourself; you're just INTOXICATING your heart with pointless and senseless hate. Yes, telling others to not do something IS A TOXIC BEHAVIOR. I get that most of players on this servers are... underaged individuals, and that's why YOU shouldn't begin to let yourself being infected with that awful virus called toxicity. No one deserves to be judged nor pointed at for something they did, keep my words because when you grow up and begin to have the same realization I had two years ago will happen to you, and trust me when I say that the fact you were toxic in the past will truly affect you emotionally. Toxicity is not a candy, it's a poison to the heart; a virus that can be spreaded and that unfortunately the only cure is the realization. So guys and community in general, don't let yourselves being infected; being toxic is just not fun at all.

Users who are viewing this thread