mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Darius Ikemori's Bio - 'The Devil Who Escaped Hells Grasp'

EnderBubs

Level 57

MAJOR BIO UPDATE!!
You think just because I'm banned I'm not gonna preplan lore for when I return? NAH!! The lore written and stuff added takes place a year after his coma, aka when I get unbanned. MAJOR TW WARNING THOUGH THESE NEW SECTIONS HAS IMAGES AND TALK OF SPIDERS. AVOID IF YOU ARE AFRAID!!!!
Some new sections includeee
- Arachnid Lore Section
- Poison Dart Section
- Pets Section!
- More to the combat section (better stats/new stats)

I hope you have fun reading, cause this is the new Darius and the Darius you will get once I'm unbanned

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
Watching this progress has been a great honor. Seriously impressive work! The amount of detail continues to FLOOR ME- (is its floor?) I can't wait to see where Darius goes next on his crazy journey

EnderBubs

Level 57
ARTWORK POST!!!
[TW: BLOOD]

The artwork below, made by the LOVELY @harubii is NOT canon. Hence why it's not added to the bio. The artwork depicts Darius vs. the Mechanic IF Darius didn't get stabbed in the lung after the news broadcast went out. As well as Darius never knew the Mechanic's identity, his face was added to show the bruises and damage Darius did
1712300332653.png

EnderBubs

Level 57
HUGEEEE BIO UPDATE:
With the help of Sora teaching me a bit about banners, I decided to remake all of the banners for the chapters AND MORE!!!
NEW THINGS:

- Brand new Banners for each Chapter in the lore section which you can see the old VS the new at the bottom
- Each spoiler under the chapters now says what the lore is, the title, and how many words are in that specific section
- Arachnid lore updated to include the training process to provide IC context and knowledge as to why Darius is so strong
- Personality section updated
- View on life section updated
- Added a new person to the relationships section of the bio
- WHOLE new lore section, aka chapter 12.
- A new section in between Chapter 10 and Chapter 11 explaining the timeline of the new lore
- New title of the bio
- Added Jiefang to the KPD Lore Section

1713132764864.png
1713132866041.png
1713132941753.png

1713132699263.png

1713133040021.png
1713133090451.png
1713133153221.png
1713133223065.png

EnderBubs

Level 57
Thank you!
every lore update makes me want to meet darius
how much lore this man has is insane
I work very hard to try and keep players updated with the lore. He’s my first actual lore character so I want to show y’all the process of what makes him, well, HIM! A lot of effort goes into this bio behind the scenes. This stuff doesn’t happen overnight sadly

EnderBubs

Level 57
Smal Bio Update
Nothing really too new. I was looking through my old screenshots in DMS and such and found some dumb ones of Darius so I added a new section where it just has a few screenshots of him being the best dad/cop! (he sucked a s adad and didn't care about KPD)

Users who are viewing this thread