The Lamb.. | Lori Lamb Biography.

lamby :3

Level 29
Community Team
Event Team
octoplush
octoplush
Omega
guys............. uhm i just realised that people can be blind and it's too BRIGHT so I will be making a uhm.. erm........ LESS RBIGHT version tanks.

Her Presence seemed to signal an otherworldly calling, as I gazed upon her delicate almost translucent skin, reminiscent of the fine porcelain dolls revered in Gothic lore deemed beautiful. Cloaked in the scent of ancient, withered pages, the pale looming figure commanded my attention as if beckoning me to unveil the secrets of her ethereal existence, and there she stood, Towing at a height of 5'6, as a ghostly apparition came to life before my very eyes.

Gender - Female
Birthday - July 15th
Sexuality - Pansexual
Age - ???
Birth Place - Seoul, Korea.
Languages - JSL, Japanese, German

Lori Lamb exudes sophistication with every step she takes, adorned in exquisite jewelry and d****d in the deepest black garments, her outward appearance matches the guarded personal she presents to the world, causing patients to label her as 'Cold' However her aloofness is only a defense mechanism to avoid interfering in the lives of others and protect herself from any potential harm, Despite her polished exterior, Lori is a lonely lamb, seeking companionship and connection.

Best friends:
Skylar Tsu
Yeager Schawrz

Backstory:

afdiuhsdofjsadfugodvbhisdfhsdvbushdfjdfguohsadfuoihsdaofghjozcvhbodfuhjgoadhjvhbohjcvsobhsodfhadfouhfifhsd afdiuhsdofjsadfugodvbhisdfhsdvbushdfjdfguohsadfuoihsdaofghjozcvhbodfuhjgoadhjvhbohjcvsobhsodfhadfouhfaifhsdgafdiuhsdofjsadfugodvbhisdfhsdvbushdfjdfguohsadfuoihsdaofghjozcvhbodfuhjgoadhjvhbohjcvsobhsodfhadfouhfas

Lori keeps a diary. It intertwined her biggest fears and crimes. Will you find it? Probably not. Here's a riddle!!!

I am fluffy and white as can be,
I sleep under my desk you see.
But what I keep hidden,
is quite a mystery..
My diary lies beneath, could you solve it for me?

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+

vix

Level 23
twothousands
twothousands
Notable
guys............. uhm i just realised that people can be blind and it's too BRIGHT so I will be making a uhm.. erm........ LESS RBIGHT version tanks.
this is very directed. yeah, it is, and im proud of my blindness. (not really) THANKS!

Users who are viewing this thread