mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Last Chapter .. (Disbanding of Owusu </3)

opp

Level 50
BANG!

….
“Silence.. the violence..

the .. yelling is gone..
My anger is gone.. I feel so free..
I feel .. like I need to sleep..
I want to sleep..

why can’t I see..? “

“PLEASE STOP, I .. SOMEONE HELP! “

Shuffle shuffle..
“Help.. who..?”

My Morowa.. it’s time to go now…”

“go where.. I .. can’t see..

”here.. my little one, take my hand.. can’t you see my light..?

“I can but.. why.. where am I..?
This light.. is too bright.. I don’t like this.. why am I here..? “

”because it’s time to leave.. You did what you had to do..”

Leave where..? What .. are you talking about ..

Sniffle sniffle .. light cries .. sadness..
The feeling onto her neck, all could be heard was the words of
“no .. no.. this is all your fault..”

“r.. rowan..? Why are you crying.. I’m okay.. I’m alright.. can’t you hear me..? “

more shuffling, worried voices.. chaos ..

”Morowa.. it’s time. Can’t you see me ..?”

the light shown long black dreadlocks, with only a dark skinned hand taking her hand.. but the figures face was too bright to see..

“M.. mama.. what.. why.. What .. do you mean ..? “

”Your time here is over.. I’m sorry my Morowa.. it’s time to rest now..”

“what .. but my children.. Orliyah .. Kailo.. Lekio.. what about Kwame and Rowan ..? Lilu and .. Seo-Yoon but .. what ..”

I know.. but-

“NO.. they still need me… Aurora, Jiro, Mimi, Lekika.. and .. Asahi.. We .. we haven’t even get married yet .. I can’t .. I refuse ..”

“Rowan.. please.. hear me .. please I beg I don’t want to go.. “

”Morowa.. I you have done your duty.. all of your children, siblings .. and even plus children are all grown up now.. You can rest.. and Asahi.. he will be okay.. I promise..”

“but.. I .. I .. but they need me..”

”They will always need you.. but you aren’t truly gone my little one.. you need rest.. it’s time for you to be free.. you don’t need to be the one who has to be in lead.. the one who has to take charge anymore.. its okay to rest.. trust them.. they were a Owusu.. We are strong.. no matter what..”

.. The light grew bigger

“it’s time my little one.. they are ready for you to be free now.. say your goodbye.. “

“Is it really okay…? Can I really rest .. I .. “

The hospital room all a sudden appeared, She saw her lifeless body with the crying rowan sitting at her knees crying at her body ..

“My rowan.. my serwa .. my dear little serwa.. “

She hugged rowan, though rowan couldn’t feel her presence nor did her earthly body move.. but she felt Rowan’s shaking .. body.

“I love you my serwa.. If only you could hear me.. I would want to tell you to tell my Danso, Agyei.. and my big boy Kailo that I love them so so much.. and tell lilu, Seo-yoon.. and my other children that I will always be there with them through their soul.. Aurora.. that she is a strong woman no matter what.. Kwame.. to never lose her spirit and confidence .. and lastly Asahi.. I will be here to take him when he is ready .. I will be here to take you all to the after life freedom.. No matter how long it takes ..”

She gave rowan a kiss onto her forehead.. and with that, took the individuals hand and walked away.. with tears filling her eyes but with a smile.. she finally left her earthly body.. and into a new place where everyone is happy …

Rest In Peace,
Morowa (Olesia) Owusu.
08/27/22

BoringBread

Level 4
BoringBread
BoringBread
Fundraiser+
I AM LITERALLY SOBBING OH MY GOD THIS IS SO SAD AND THE MUSICC???!!!! SKHLFHALFHSALKHF THIS IS SO GOOD!!!

Users who are viewing this thread