mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

"THE LOBBY SERVER WAS NOT AVAILABLE, SO YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FROM THE NETWORK"

Amongus_Pawn_69

Level 7
amongus_pawn
amongus_pawn
Fundraiser+
I usually play SRP on 1.13.2 optifine and was doing this fine until around the 6th of September when after logging in one day to the roleplay server under the IP - mc.roleplayhub.com (the same IP I was using) an error message came up saying the lobby server was not available, so you have been kicked from the network. I tried refreshing my server list, re-opening mc, changing installations and more, with no success. To my surprise, the same thing happened to my friend Woxzza after attempting to rejoin, who doesn't live near me. Over the course of several more days we tried more and more.

Tried to join the hub on another computer in my house in the same mc account I have tried 1.13.2, 1.14.2, 1.12, 1.16.4 and 1.17.1 all with, and without, optifine. I tried using badlion as well with no success. I have shut down and restarted my PC several times over the duration of the week with no success alongside having restarted my router and changed my source of internet. I also tried direct connecting to the hub alongside just SRP using the play.schoolrp.net IP. So far I have not even been able to join the hub. I also checked for any VPN connections and there were none. I don't know if this is because we live on the Isle of Man or something else, all I know is that it hasn't happened to that many people.

My IGN is: Amongus_pawn_69 Discord: rolorlize#4036 OR Gozzal#4710
Woxzza's IGN: Woxzza Discord: w❤xzz#9472

I looked into the forums and noticed another person had the same problem a year ago, but it appears that they never fixed it and they haven't been online since since (what Darn diddly was talking about) https://schoolrp.net/threads/the-lo...-you-have-been-kicked-from-the-network.22567/

I just feel like over the course of this we have missed out on several events and other major activities and that I would much appreciate it if it was solved.

1212121.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread