OceanRP's Characters!​
-​
[Grade-12][Basketball] Antwon T. Takada​
[Grade-12] Kamzi L. Takada​
[Grade-12] Bonnie K. Banks​
[Cat] Night​
[Grade-12] Legoshi Wolf​
-​
Let me introduce myself! I am OceanRP or Cam (my real name!), I am 18 years old and getting ready for college! Yes, I'm a furry so deal with it! I am a active SRP Role-player for quite a while now and I have met a lot of people from GangRP, ClassRP, and even just in Discord and Active calls! I am a silly person to be around with so come by and say Hi! I'll always talk if you or myself approaches one another! If you want to shoot me a DM on Discord here my discord username!​

discordprofile.PNG

Now why did I call myself The Lost Player? We'll let me tell you my story on how I came back to SRP as a whole.

In 2020 around the summertime, I joined this server called Roleplay Hub. I didn't know what it was at 1st, but I knew that I wanted to play in more roleplay since I've been roleplaying with my friends on Bedrock Edition and once I got java I did research on Minecraft Roleplays and this was the first thing that popped up! Well started this server I didn't really know anything about roleplaying with others as I was just 14 years old. With me wondering around like a normal Greenie, I try looking up how to get an apartment and I didn't know how to get one at such a young age, so I just left that idea for another day. Then still walking around I found myself bored, not really caring about this server, and logged off.

At this point I never got back on that server while just still playing after a week and not knowing how todo anything! I came back on Bedrock and still played there for another 3-4 years.

In August of 2023, when I upgraded my PC and got a new one, I ran up Minecraft and started thinking to myself. "Damn I forgot that one server I used to play? But I don't remember it?" So, my dumb self-did the same thing again and search up MCRP's servers once again. Around the time I found the server again I was like "You know what? Let's try this again, I've gowned in the past years." Me logging back into my account and not knowing where I was I /spawn. After like a week coming back and playing in this game, I found one of my friends from the past when we were kids., @crypticig. As he is looking at me and I'm looking at him. He shot me a DM on discord asking if that was me. I said it was me and he invited me to a random server, mind you I haven't talked to him in a while. So, I joined and the first thing I see is everyone I've used to play with in the past! Then I got really emotional and joyful that I found this goofball in this server that I had no idea that they were even playing this server. Then they gave me the name "Kamzi Takada" and from there on out I became an active player on SRP.

In Conclusion: After leaving this server do I regret myself not playing when I was 14. Yes, yes, I do.

Squidjees

Level 109
Squidjees
Squidjees
Rich
Hi everyone! You may know me as some of these characters below!​
OceanRP's Characters!​
-​
[Grade-12][Basketball] Antwon T. Takada​
[Grade-12] Kamzi L. Takada​
[Grade-12] Bonnie K. Banks​
[Cat] Night​
[Grade-12] Legoshi Wolf​
-​
Let me introduce myself! I am OceanRP or Cam (my real name!), I am 18 years old and getting ready for college! Yes, I'm a furry so deal with it! I am a active SRP Role-player for quite a while now and I have met a lot of people from GangRP, ClassRP, and even just in Discord and Active calls! I am a silly person to be around with so come by and say Hi! I'll always talk if you or myself approaches one another! If you want to shoot me a DM on Discord here my discord username!​

Now why did I call myself The Lost Player? We'll let me tell you my story on how I came back to SRP as a whole.

In 2020 around the summertime, I joined this server called Roleplay Hub. I didn't know what it was at 1st, but I knew that I wanted to play in more roleplay since I've been roleplaying with my friends on Bedrock Edition and once I got java I did research on Minecraft Roleplays and this was the first thing that popped up! Well started this server I didn't really know anything about roleplaying with others as I was just 14 years old. With me wondering around like a normal Greenie, I try looking up how to get an apartment and I didn't know how to get one at such a young age, so I just left that idea for another day. Then still walking around I found myself bored, not really caring about this server, and logged off.

At this point I never got back on that server while just still playing after a week and not knowing how todo anything! I came back on Bedrock and still played there for another 3-4 years.

In August of 2023, when I upgraded my PC and got a new one, I ran up Minecraft and started thinking to myself. "Damn I forgot that one server I used to play? But I don't remember it?" So, my dumb self-did the same thing again and search up MCRP's servers once again. Around the time I found the server again I was like "You know what? Let's try this again, I've gowned in the past years." Me logging back into my account and not knowing where I was I /spawn. After like a week coming back and playing in this game, I found one of my friends from the past when we were kids., @crypticig. As he is looking at me and I'm looking at him. He shot me a DM on discord asking if that was me. I said it was me and he invited me to a random server, mind you I haven't talked to him in a while. So, I joined and the first thing I see is everyone I've used to play with in the past! Then I got really emotional and joyful that I found this goofball in this server that I had no idea that they were even playing this server. Then they gave me the name "Kamzi Takada" and from there on out I became an active player on SRP.

In Conclusion: After leaving this server do I regret myself not playing when I was 14. Yes, yes, I do.
Idk u

Users who are viewing this thread