The Natsumi fan club!

Is Natsumi waifu material?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Akui

Level 5
Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls!
It's been a hard time since our dear store keeper Hachiro passed away...But not all is lost!
Natsumi has since taken over The Family Store. She's 46 but she's independent, beautiful and most importantly: She's family.

Our group accepts anyone no matter the sex, age or race. All that we require is you to be a fan of Natsumi~

Feel free to join the Discord channel I set up and share Natsumi fan art, Natsumi fan fiction and whatever you want~ This is all about Natsumi and how simply amazing she is~!

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/KGkcnG9

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Wait there's a radio station now?
Ironic how you're a lore developer and you don't know that certain buildings exist on the server. It's the building next to the coffee shop you twig.
By the way, your avatar gives me type 3 diabetes, the picture was good until you put text on it and shapes with MS Paint.

Kawaii_Kittyxx

Level 13
Wait there's a radio station now?
Ironic how you're a lore developer and you don't know that certain buildings exist on the server. It's the building next to the coffee shop you twig.
Byi the way, your avatar gives me type 3 diabetes, the picture was good until you put text on it and shapes with MS Paint.
I didn't even fucking make my avatar
you ****, this guy made it for me.
So shhh ya scrub, I'm glad you have diabetes.

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
I didn't even fucking make my avatar
you ****, this guy made it for me.
So shhh ya scrub, I'm glad you have diabetes.
You never actually gave a reason to you not knowing there's a radio station, so your arguments are invalid you fucking newfag pleb.
whats wrong with MS paint?
Did you actually read what I said? I said that her pfp was good until she put MS Paint text and shapes on it, which you can see are not HD compared to the background, which looks ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread