mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Owusu ..

opp

Level 50
Art by : ME Hi :)
Reference photo by Pinterest haahaa.

" What a Family I created .. Golly! It sure took some rough patches but .. I did it. I love each and every one of my children and Siblings till the end of earth's time..
We might look different or even look like Foreigners but it's okay! It just means we're special right!? .. No matter what, We are family, a family that others might not know of much but.. I sure hope many want to though!"

"The older I get, the more I see them grow up.. I am so very proud of the women and men they all turned into especially .. [whisper] My Baby Kazuko Haha! The love I have for them is so deep.. and my plus children and the children I took under my wing.. though sadly they couldn't make it to this photo next time they will.. I will make sure they will!"

Middle - Olesia Owusu [Me aka DrKatzz]
Middle Behind - Kailo H. Owusu [BoringBread]
Left - Lekio H. Owusu [A3h0Ta]
Far left - Kazuko Owusu [_Mediioocre]
Right - Rowan Owusu [KnotAlive]
Far Right - Orliyah H. Owusu [FoldableSpork]

A personal thank you to all of those mentioned above, I am so very happy you all we're more than willing to join my
family and made me want to have my own family come true! I have so much love for you all and I appreciate it <3 - Love, Cat/Kat

.Owusu art.jpg

BoringBread

Level 4
BoringBread
BoringBread
Fundraiser+
AWWW KAILO LOOKS PERFECT! I love all of them so much! This is adorable!! You did amazing!!!

Edit: hehehehe new avatar moment

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread