mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Priestess | Eyha Osyrs | Biography | 9/11/2022

773942

Level 1


*・。★⌒.。・*⌒☆*・,。★・*⌒☆*・。*・。★⌒.。・*⌒☆*・,。★・*⌒☆*・。*・。★⌒.。・*⌒☆*・,。★・*⌒☆*・。*・。★⌒.。・*⌒☆*・,。★・*
​


eos.jpg

・꧁.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.꧂・
​


"The moon sifts through the sky, weary and waning.​

We gaze upon memories etched into constellations​

as our minds drift, and our bodies linger.​

We fall behind, lost in our own, blind to our tether."​

​

"Victim to their whispers, vessels for their sorrow.​

All that was then, all that is left.​

The moon has witnessed the truth of history.​

Shall it realize the truth of what is to come,​

forevermore, the moon will weep."​


"On a path, inescapable, memento mori."​



▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒

download20220906085907.png​



"You're a fucking freak, you know that?"​




▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒▓█▓▒░▒



MEET EYHA OSYRS!​





Character Voice:

​


"You're here, because you're wondering who I am, right?"
"Sit down, shut up, and I'll tell you."


I
"It's none of your goddamn business."
I
I
Kidding!

Scroll Down

|
V
I
I
I​


g****fruit.jpg
​


THE BRAIN​
THE RIB​
THE HEART​

Personality
Resilient
Stubborn
Spiteful
Sadistic
Risky/Testy
Detached
Paranoid
Parental
Playful

Belief(s)
Nihilism
Spirituality
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Solipsism IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Agnostic
Pro-Abortion

Condition(s)
Depression
Social Anxiety
Autism
... other undiscerned things

Addiction(s)
Thinking
Escapism
Attention
Cigarettes
​

Identity
Name - Eyha Osyrs
Alias(es) - Eos, Athena, Mom, God
Gender - Non-Binary
Pronouns - They/Them/Theirs
Age - 18
Birthday - 11/11/2004
Nationality - Japanese
Place of Birth: Karakura, Japan
Race - White
Ethnicity - Bulgarian, Irish

Appearance
Height - 5'8" / 172.7cm
6'0" / 182.8cm (w/ platforms)
Build - Athletic, Chubby
Weight - 157lbs / 71.2kg
Hair Color - Dirty Blonde
Skin Color - Pale/Beige
Eye Color - Hazel (gray & brown)
Hair Style - Wavy, Untamed
Aesthetic - Preppy, Emo, Grunge

Inventory
Cigarettes
10 Inch Nonstick Frying Pan
Flip Daddy 3000
Notebooks
Apples
​

Core Value(s)
Knowledge
Progress
Integrity
Compassion
Respect
Discipline
Accountability
Perseverance
Courage
Freedom
Acceptance
Selfishness
Honesty

Passion(s)
Learning
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Beauty IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Death
Science
Philosophy

Hobby/Hobbies
Thinking
Archery
Painting
Watching Movies
Scavenging
Writing
​




History:
"...Maybe I'll tell you my story someday."
​



spilled tea.jpg
​


*・。★⌒.。・*⌒☆*・,。★・*⌒☆*・。*・。★⌒.。・*⌒☆*・,。★・*⌒☆*・。*・。★⌒.。・*⌒☆*・,。★・*⌒☆*・。*・。★⌒.。・*⌒☆*・,。★・*


 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top