Level 3
Arising7
Arising7
Omega+
IGN:
Arising7[Grade 12]
No other Alts

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
I have had no bans or kicks, but I have had warnings mainly from Cosmetic Abusing.

List any applications that you have created on the forums:
I have applied only a few Language applications and here they are
French Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server[Denied]
Russian Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server[Accepted]
Russian Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server [Denied]

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been on for about a year now, and I have learned SO much over that one span of a year. I am on everyday, usually during weekdays I am only on for a couple hours [3-4] hours, but on the weekdays I am on pretty much the whole day unless I am bored, or if I am busy with something.

Specify your Discord name and discriminator(USER#????):
Arising7#1442

Specify the link to your gang’s Discord:
https://discord.gg/aqFTBdrJ

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:
20 people, not including the bots. Including bots would be 26.

Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:
The gang has a bar that sells illegal alcohol to underage people, and possibly soon, maybe even weapons and masks once they have more money and people. While the bar would be open we also probably have betting shows that people fight and kill each other for money and power. The person that you win against will most likely be killed or hurt in some sort of way, for the fun of it. It will also be used for trials to see if you’re qualified enough to earn our protection and trust. Our meeting location-would be at the bar or possibly the sewers.

As fights and bets are being made, they would tally up the money, and whoever voted the winner gets that money. On possibly some days you may even be able to get double that money that you earned. The leader/CO Leaders, get to decide who fights who, and if they deserve to be spared or harmed in a bad way. Some winnings that you are able to earn is of course money, power and trust. Including free alc (Your choice) and a free weapon or item. Now these fights would have Championships. Now Championships would only be an optional thing BUT if you sign up for it then you have a chance to win REALLY good prizes(Decided by the Leaders).

There will be a horrible punishment if you lose though, and that punishment would be more than likely death or you getting kicked out of the gang, and maybe manhunted for the fun of it(The leaders will roll to see what punishment they would get- [1-4 Death] [5-6 Manhunted]). The prizes would be like 2 free (Your choice) Weapons or masks and free alc (Your choice). Now the prizes would differ if the leaders were satisfied with the Championships or not.

What is the name of your gang?:
The name of out gang is The Russian Mamba’s

What are your themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
Some of our morals are Loyalty, trust, and fairness. The Mamba’s believe that everyone should have a free say or have a fair fight, because what's the fun in unfairness?? Loyalty is the BIGGEST thing that this gang wants, because if one of the members gets hurt, they need to know if they will step for them and fight for them. They also believe that you should even sacrifice yourself for another person, even if you hate them or not. Trust is also a big thing that comes to this gang. The gang needs to know if they can trust them, by not being a secret spy and giving private info to other people/gangs. They also need to know if they won't hurt their own family or members, cause if they do. They will either be kicked out or possibly killed in some sort of way. Trust is also nice for power, like if you have a bodyguard you need to know if they will protect you and not stab you in the back (Literally).

Our beliefs are to treat others how you would want to be treated (This applies to members only) . Now granted it may not seem like fair to the leaders or higher in power BUT… They have been through things more imaginable than you think. So before you do something like bully someone, think about how you wouldnt want the same for you. Another belief is to have a free saying. The Mamba’s hate when they are controlled by some sort of unfair power. With the Mamba’s they try to make things fair in their own way, without being controlled unfairly. So they don't force many things on people, this will only apply to certain powers (Bodyguards, Servants, Etc…). If people are about to be killed they get one sentence to convince the higher power/leaders to spare them in some sort of way instead of automatic death, but it will be rare to convince them.

What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:
The thing that differs our gang from the rest is that we are not always about violence and some sort of religion. We are mainly about power, money, and family. We don't care about other people, we care for the people we trust(This ties into the morals). Granted we do, do a lot of violence like breaking peoples arms and killing them, but that doesn't mean we are a violent family. We do it to protect the people that we care about and love. Not everytime we do it for that reason, we also do it for the fun of it, because why not?? So what makes us different from the rest? We don't care about random people, we care about people that we trust and love the most. So it's not ALL about money and power, and violence there's more to it. This is how trust plays into it and why it is really important to trust people.

What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment?:
The reputation that our gang holds is, mugging people and hurting people that mess with us. When it comes to mugging people with this gang, we don't do it all the time or randomly, we do it for a good cause, we mug people not for fun, but mainly because they either deserve it or they took something from us, and in return we mug it back or take something more valuable that they have.

When we also hurt people we don’t do it for some stupid reason. We do it out of a good cause. Like if someone hurts one of our own, we make sure they feel the pain twice as worse as our own and how they got it. When it also comes to hurting people we do it with style, we don't just kidnap then hurt, we like to do it at a certain time/date, we make sure we get enough people and we sometimes like to plan before we do it (This is to make sure we won't get caught by KPD). We like to think before we act.

Where are they most actively present?:
We are most actively present at The Plaza. The reason we are most active at the Plaza is because if we are planning to make a move on someone that is the best place to meet up and devise a plan. Another reason why we are mainly active there, it's because The Mamba’s are people who like to interact with people, they aren’t really the shy ones. They like to make new friends and interact with people, it's also another reason why a lot of people can trust them.

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:
The Russian Mamba’s are overall not people you would want to mess with, we are capable of drastic measures/destruction and we can **** anyone up if we so desire too. We can make people suffer or we can make people our friends/family. All we need is people we can Trust and people who know what Loyalty is, that's the biggest thing that this gang needs. We are not the type that always wants murder and cause destruction every second, we want people who we know that we can trust and make people who deserve it… SUFFER!

P3RK3

Level 42
P3RK3
P3RK3
Omega
Denied
Thank you for submitting your application, however after careful consideration I have decided to deny it.

- After reading your event idea that sounds more like fight club and the black market combined than anything, nor is killing them just because they lose a good idea for a gang.
- Being active mainly in a safe-zone doesn't prove your gang is capable of becoming un-verified.

- On top of activity after reviewing the discord I've deemed your gang has insufficient activity.

- Before applying next time please make sure your gang is more active than it is now and that you write a better event idea for your gang as that event most likely will never happen.​
If you have any questions why your application was denied feel free to DM me P3RK3#3888

Users who are viewing this thread