mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Sad Mind Of A Penguin

Noot6

Level 12
These are just thoughts I go through during the times I'm sad. I'm fine and I'm happy most of the time, just some overwhelming thoughts and feelings that I want out there so I don't think as much.

"These days I struggle to stay sober. You mess with my mind and I don't want to feel like I miss you when all you ever did was fuck me up. You'd tell me things like you need me and then throw me away like a used teabag. You kiss my head and give me hugs when you're alone and need love. You drag me away and try to keep me with you, but you go around getting your heart broke, thinking I can fix it after you broke mine."

"I hate the overwhelming feeling I get when I'm alone, so I drink sometimes to forget that feeling, but when I do, all I see is your ghost. It's unfair that you aren't here with me now, that you got to move on and I'm stuck on this miserable fucking rock floating around a fireball. How is it over there? Is it better than it is here? How the fuck did you do it? How did you stay so strong when the world was so fucking cruel to you and kept kicking you when you were down? I miss you"

"I don't want to be alone. I need someone, anyone, just talk to me. I don't want to be alone right now. I'm scared I'll fuck up and do stupid things that'll worry her again. I'm sorry if I'm paranoid and anxious, I can't help it. I don't mean to be so erratic and untrusting, I'm just made from a different cloth than you and I've been used in ways that just fucks up your mind and trust in others. I love you all but I can't figure out the things in my head, so I don't tell any of you when I worry."

"I just want you to hold my hand so I'm not as alone. Can I be ok?"

I don't want anyone to misunderstand and think I suffer more than anyone, I don't. I just struggle with my own issues and I do my best to deal with it and do what's best for me. I just struggle with drinking. I try my best to be happy these days and I've met amazing people on here that I honestly hope that I can keep in contact with till my day comes. I love them so much and they mean the world to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread