mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The SchoolRP Soundtrack

markoos

Level 28
This song

It perfectly encapsulates SRP as a whole I think- it's about somebody who was given the chance to constantly reincarnate as another person. Any time they make a mistake, they reincarnate. If they aren't born with special skills, or as some sort of "main character" who fights in war, they reset, trying to get the perfect person. You can probably draw a good comparison between that and the people behind the character in SRP. I've seen many people give up a character simply because their backstory isn't tragic enough, or that they haven't gone through enough "development" in the week they've had them.

tayfun

Level 71
tays2fly
tays2fly
Rich
i listen to so, so much jazz because it fits my character. that, or classical music. or hip hop. anything, really, as long as it fits the vibe of good ol' goemon asogi.
that said, this is prolly my favorite track for him atm.

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich

:3

oh and if we’re talking abt ones that fit my character while i play him

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
Bro.... I have an actual soundtrack.. whenever something big happens to one of my characters, I add a song that would play while it's happening to a playlist...

It's like a million songs so I'm not gonna share it but, the first song is killer queen by Mad Tsi and the most recent is ADOPT ME! - Roblox Game Background Music

tobbby

Level 277
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Bro.... I have an actual soundtrack.. whenever something big happens to one of my characters, I add a song that would play while it's happening to a playlist...

It's like a million songs so I'm not gonna share it but, the first song is killer queen by Mad Tsi and the most recent is ADOPT ME! - Roblox Game Background Music
its not because faye needs friends is it

someone adopt them

Users who are viewing this thread