cryptic#3333
Specify the link to your gang's Discord:

Specify the number of members currently in your gang:
Specify one (1) idea for an event your gang would do:
We can do police protests

What is the name of your gang?:
Takada Clan
What are the themes/morals/beliefs/motives of your gang?:
We believe less fortunate people can use violence and crime to solve their problems
What differs your gang from the rest of the unverified gang roster and other applicants?:
We don't depend purely on violence but we do use it to solve problems when needed
What reputation does the gang uphold in-character at the moment? Where are they most actively present?:
Most people know our family already for fighting, We are mostly fighting at school

Write a paragraph describing your gang and showcasing what they are capable of:
The Takada clan is not a gang of pure violence but instead a family of people who were once weak and stepped over. A family of people who want other kids who were once like them to have a better opportunity. The definition of this “opportunity” varies depending on the circumstance. If someone is being bullied, they can join the Takada clan and solve their problems. If someone needs money, they can join the Takada clan and make money. The Takada clan is only violent when needed. They never want to cause unnecessary problems or draw attention to themselves. In all, The family is capable of many things due to having a close bond as a family and good morals.

P3RK3

Level 42
P3RK3
P3RK3
Omega
Denied
Thank you for submitting your application, however after careful consideration I have decided to deny it.
- A Police Protest will end up getting your members arrested if not yourself maybe try of thinking of a better way, or a reason behind why you would hold a protest.
- At the moment I currently mainly see players who have recently just joined the server, there's nothing wrong with that but I believe you and your gang should wait a little longer to gain more experience in GangRP and CriminalRP in general: Being only known for fighting in school is not gang activity, you cant GangRP on school grounds.
- If you choose to re-apply in the future I recommend waiting a month before doing so, only so you and your gang have more experience and better morals/motives.​

Users who are viewing this thread