mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

The Third Era of the Kai — Don’t Succumb to the Temptations

dão aula e olham tudo

Level 13
rottenspits
rottenspits
Rich

(After the end of the interrogation, Jonathan Kirk was sent back to his temporary cell and waits for his trial.)

Amid the presence of strong and consistent evidences, Jonathan is sentenced with Attempted First Degree Murder, and is expected to waste years in jail.
After a campaign within the Kaku-Kai, members are able to gather money and pay for his bail, but not after a few months have passed.

Upon the inevitable sentencing of the Kaku-Kai's leader, political tension and pressure from the prefectural Police Department against the gang which, at that moment, was one of the most rapidly rising gangs in all the district, begins to rise. For experts, it was no surprise; yet another group manages to gain strenght and place the citizens of Japan in fear.

While Jonathan served his sentence, an operation was conducted by the Kaku-Kai higher ups, resulting in the killing of Alexander, a former Kaku-Kai member who snitched on several members of the gang, including Jonathan Kirk, Isla Kojima and Valkyrie Ek. Only two of them are sentenced; Jonathan, the leader of Kaku-Kai, and Valkyrie, a key-member of the gang. "We have not been able to track down the responsible people for this incident. The NPA sends its condolences to the family of this poor, innocent kid", stated the director of the Public Relations Department of the National Police Agency in a press release.

Not long after Jonathan's release, the higher-ups of the gang gather up to schedule a meeting amongst the Kaku-Kai's members; a meeting to make up for all the days Kirk remained imprisioned. The meeting that would reveal Kaku-Kai's new face to its members; a gang that was, slowly, becoming more and more aggressive. Criminal experts, and including commanding officers in KPD go as far as saying that the gang is taking an extremist stance comparable to old and disbanded gangs that, at the time, were considered one of the most aggressive in the region.

"First of all, I'll ask for the newest members and the young ones to periodically review their oath for the gang, and the motivations and reasons why you joined the Kai. The streets will constantly test you. I'll ask you to use Alex as an example of someone who you should not become, and most important of all, use what happened to him as a way to predict what happens to those who betray the band. Don't let the pressure, the status or the money influence your actions here. Don't let those things define who you want or who you will be in the Kai. The pressure of thinking about the possibility that a KPD inspector may knock on your door and take you to the nearest police station, or maybe the pressure of having a NPA agent interwining their arms with yours and taking you to an unmarked car, that kind of pressure, you shouldn't let it knock you out.

To the newest members, I want to leave an advice;

• You will be seduced by all the good things that exist in this city. You will be seduced by money, material goods, lusts that will make you believe there is a reason for you to do what they want you to do, that will make you believe there is no point in being here anymore, that will make you believe you should become what they want you to become.
  • You will hear things such as "you can trust me", "we'll receive you with open arms", "there is no point in what you're doing", "you're wasting your time" and "necessary evil". I'll ask you all to carefully examine those words, and most of all, examine those who speak them to you. Temptations will test you for us, and if you fall for them, you'll become the disgrace of the field, the unfaithful, the unwanted.

There are no excuses for what Alex has done to us. I ask you one more time not to follow the steps that he did. All I can say is that he Succumbed to the Temptations."

OOC information:

Hello, dears.

Me and @Sirguiad have been planning a topic that would introduce the Kaku-Kai, a months-old gang, to the community of the SRP, officially this time.

The Kaku-Kai is a group established in Karakura in the recent years, with the objective of forming a self-sustaining and self-preservating niche around itself to defend its members from the high violence within the city and the region. The group currently takes part in violent and criminal actions such as murder, assault, battery and active combat. The Kai has been actively involved in wars against its rivals and has led the assassination of important and high-profile members of other gangs and criminal groups. "We aim to create a chivalrous community to inspire everyone to thrive, and for those who don't want to meet that criteria and decide to cause harm shall meet our 3rd moral virtue. The benevolence of the Kaku-Kai Blade."

OOCly speaking, we aim to acquire and gather new members who are interested in taking part in the gang and enforce a healthy and organic GangRP scenario within the server. No, the Kaku-Kai is not a place for you to go thirsty and hungry for permissions. Although GangRP is the base of every gang, the Kaku-Kai prioritizes an organic and authentic fashion of CriminalRP. The gang's members are encouraged to keep the ambient a friendly, but at the same time, competitive place.

The gang carries a set of both IC and OOC rules which need to be followed by all members to enforce the objective of the Kaku-Kai; changing the current GangRP scenario at the same time as we conduct and coordinate CriminalRP scenes of a criminal gang.

Toxicity is taken very seriously within the gang; toxic and "overly-competitive" members are removed on the spot and replaced by players who have a matching vision of what we want to turn the GangRP scenario into.

You can access our Discord by clicking here. Our applications are currently open.

If you have any questions about the gang, contact one the gang's Leadership & Management members;
SG2#4796; Gang's Leader
Vroosi#7410 (me), Olex#4755 & imacarrot#7343; Gang's Managers.

Last edited:

dão aula e olham tudo

Level 13
rottenspits
rottenspits
Rich

Valkyrie walks by the side of the filled table. She feels the people's eyes glued to her rhythmic steps, until she takes her seat. Now, her eyes were attentive to each and every face present on that board. She taps the papers present on her desk against the wooden surface of it, before clearing her throat. "Alright. Ladies, gents', welcome to the fourth meeting of the Kai. I appreciate you all for being here."

She adjusts the pot before leaning forward, interwining her fingers together on top of the table. "I'll start the meeting by informing you all that your support is very important. Me and the... management people have been planning big and important projects for all of us, which is why your donation is appreciated. It'll be used for a good cause. And talking about donations, I'm negotiating a floor at the, uh, Nohara Assets. It's a very well-located tower, we're negotiating around three hundred and fifty, maybe four hundred thousand yen a month", she covers her mouth with a closed fist to let a light, subtle cough escape. "If you wish to donate any amount of money, please, contact one of our Officials or Jon himself, hm?", she finishes with an inquiring hum. The board nods.

"Okay", Valkyrie mumbles. She lifts her hips off the seat to glance over the empty executive chair, labelled as Isla Kojima's. "Does anyone know what happened to Isla? She should be here already", complaining, the woman's eyes are lifted to face the table of members. One of them, Kaori, speaks up. "Isla was arrested. And so was Bella." Valkyrie frowns an eye brow, before clinching one of her hands into a fist. "What?", she asks in a null, but yet almost annoyed tone. Kaori nods back as a response. The woman sighs, before sitting herself back down. "Well... hm." The annoyed hum could be heard across the room, even though it was a simple mumble.

"Alright. Well, people, it isn't a secret that you all should be careful when walking around. The KPD has been searching people with little to no reason lately. And, uh, yeah. If you wish to donate to help pay for Isla and Bella's bail, please, get in contact with me or Ryuji after the meeting", she finishes. The tip of her fingers travel across the corner of those papers, switching and turning pages before continuing her speech. "What happened yesterday was... dangerous. Kaori is being hunted down by some people and it's important that we protect him. I don't want another person killed, not by rivals", she turns her face to glance over Kaori. "Never be alone, at least not in public", she states, before her eyes get back to those papers she was holding. "Yeah. Tha's another topic. Be careful with the police and rivals. We all know what they look like, we all know what they've done. Yesterday was the living proof that not everyone is on our side. In fact, more people are against us than with us. If you need to fight someone, gather allies. Don't charge alone. Even if you don't wanna be involved in a fight, gather people together as soon as you smell that somethin's bad is boutta' happen."

Valkyrie clears her throat once again. "You all can count on each other. To the newest members, be welcome. If you need help with anything, contact an Official". Ryuji stands up, placing his hands on top of the table. Valkyrie looks down at him. "Adding to what Valk said, we have an abundance of weapons for borrowing, so if you ever need to be involved in some kind of shit, don't hesitate to ask me". The woman and the rest of the board nods.

"Alright. I think that's it for today. You're all free to--", Jonathan Kirk, Kaku-Kai's leader, enters the room. Valkyrie's eyes glue to his presence, and so does everyone else's. With silence taking over the room, Jonathan, just like Valkyrie had done one hour ago, walks around the long table. The woman gets off the chair, standing by it, as Jonathan takes her seat. In a matter of seconds, the man begins to signal with his hands, translated to everyone by the feminine voice of Valkyrie Ek. "Thank you for being here. Unfortunately, I couldn't show up to the meeting due to real life affairs. Your support is heavily appreciated. Once again, thank you", the girl translates Jonathan's JSL.

Followed by the translation, Valkyrie clears her throat and faces the members. "You're all free to go. Ryuji, Jonathan, please stay." And with that command, the room empties itself, leaving the trio behind.

OOC information:
Due to the absence of Jonathan Kirk, Valkyrie, one of the three Kaku-Kai's Officials, was put in charge of conducting the 4th meeting of the Kai since its creation.

This narrative is heavily summarized, and was made for Kaku-Kai members who were not able to make it to the meeting. Outsiders shall not take the information contained here ICly, nor act based on them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread