Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I think this is more of a suggestion than a bug report, so it's goin here

IGN: _A3he
DATE: March fourth, twenty twenty-three
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

We all know the new lovely block K, well, this one wall should be editable (it's double-sided) please ALSO let us edit on the balcony
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

...more room
2023-03-04_14.31.40.png

pls pls pls pls thank you for reading

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
Greetings, resident builder oInfi here

While I agree the interior walls are a bit odd for interior design, the way builders work is that all walls in builds are to be “double layered” that way the interior wall can be a different style than the exterior wall and allow room for better looking windows. I don’t think that will ever be editable (which is frustrating I get u) because it can be abused and people will just destroy the wall for more room.

That said, here’s a builders tip :D what us builders do is add a new wall in front of the one in the image and edit to our liking, as well as putting something cute in the newfound windowsill that’s been built!

as far as balconies go I believe it is on KimiNoUso’s todo list

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
on that note I will make another builders guide specifically to address walls that aren’t really pleasing to the eye but certainly editable and able to be fixed without breaking :D

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
That said, here’s a builders tip :D what us builders do is add a new wall in front of the one in the image and edit to our liking, as well as putting something cute in the newfound windowsill that’s been built!
I would fr do that but there is practically no room and a... 3 layered window would be a little wonky, thank you for responding however

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I would fr do that but there is practically no room and a... 3 layered window would be a little wonky, thank you for responding however
Its only wonky if you make it wonky! And there’s only no room if you cram too much into it to make it feel like there’s no room :D

I made a 1 bedroom that can sleep idk 3-5 players, 1 full bathroom apartment in the exact same one you’re referencing with an energy way, living room, kitchen, bar, and with an enough space to double up my walls. It’s all a matter of how you plan out and space your rooms and commodities :D

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll fix these soon​

Users who are viewing this thread