The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
IGN: The_8eight
DATE: 19/01/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The ability for players to use the wardrobe system in event servers.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Events like the zombie apocalypse are fun and cool events, however, if your character is too unfortunate to be bit, it'd be cool to swap from your survivor skin, to a much more cruel and zombified version! This would however cause the player to disconnect in the present, as to my knowledge I believe there isn't a wardrobe system present during these events in the event server. Now this wouldn't be a problem, if it meant just relogging and swapping skins, however, that's not the case, in the likelyhood that you relog to change your skin, there's a high chance you won't be able to rejoin the event, hence why I'm requesting for this change!

Thank you all for reading through this short, but I believe important, suggestion, and have a great day!

robinzee

Level 20
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
+1.
I think it will happen, eventually. I don't think we've seen the event server open following the wardrobe update, so here's hoping we will, soon.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- If the event being hosted can utilise the wardrobe feature it will be implemented. The past few events this system was not requested​

Users who are viewing this thread