What is your Minecraft username?:
the_8two
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
The_8eight#5695
How old are you? (Optional):
What is your time zone?:
CEST
Describe your activity on the server:
i am on everyday from 2 (minimum) to 16 hours long (maximum this happens alot in vacations and weekends for the rest it's mostly 5 hours a day)
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
will not happen and yes
School Employee Role you are applying for?:
chef
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Chef's give students food on different time of the day being breakfast and lunchetime there are also special days like taco teusday where u give the students specific meals u don't only give the bobcat highschoolers food but also the spartan college students
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
i am pretty experienced in rp i am playing this server for already more then 1.5 years and on my main i am in the performing arts club and on the swim team i am very good with detailRP and begin to enjoy doing it more aswell as using color codes with it i already know how combatRP works aswell tho this char has'nt done much of it because i'm applying with this character
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Dutch app | SchoolRP Dutch app | SchoolRP grade request for alt | SchoolRP tutor app | SchoolRP French app | SchoolRP
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
main:Victor Panis swim-team grade-12 18, alt:Jane Panis grade-10 16

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
she would stay calm and tell him/her to stop it or she will get him/her in detention for cursing at school personel
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
she calmly approaches the students when she reached them she would stand inbetween the 2 to stop the fight/conflict telling them to stop she would bring both of them to the nurse's ofice and let them dealwith the injuries but also give the 2 students detention for their bad behavior
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
she would stay calm trying to make the employee stop with what he/she is doing trying to reason with him/her why he/she is doing it and why she/he should stop doing that when she would get the chance she would also notify SLT/higherups
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
calm as always tho she would try striking multiple conversations with the other school employee's plus she will also be drinking some coffee since it's her favourite drink
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &b&l would hand over the student a lunchtray together with milk and a sundae with a warm smile on her face
/me &9&l would gently push the lunchtray over to the student with a warm smile on her face
/me &4 would grab another 3 icecream sundae's together with some more milk and water for the students,placing it on the counter and handing it out to the students

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Janet Panis
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Janet

Age (Minimum is 25): 27
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: single

Academic Degree: master degree
Year of Graduation: 2019 august the second
Major(s): science, math, English, Latin
Minors: Geography

Nationality: Belgium
Current Location: Japan Karukara
Native Languages: Dutch
Other Languages: Japanese and English

Backstory
Janet Panis whas born in belgium around1994 february the third. She whas extremely gifted for her familly whas pretty rich. She lived in a small town called Tielt-Winge where she made a lot of friends in preschool. She always scored great grades her parents thought of making her skip classes but she whas afraid of failing if she did that so she decided against it. When she made it to highschool in montfort she began to feel like it whas all to easy for her and that the school's in Belgium did'nt have much to offer for her,that she would'nt be able to learn much in Belgium so around the age of 16 years old she and her parents started searching for places where she could potentially move to to get better studies and learn more. When she hit the age of 16 her parents finally let go of her and let her go to Karukara in Japan it whas exciting for her to meet all the new people when she finally made it she directly found a place to stay near the school. Wich meant a lot to her she also began to take part time jobs like bartender. Life whas all good for her untill the stressy day came for her, after so many years the giant test would finally come, the exam to college even though she whas stressed she whas confident she whas going to make it, she had studied all of the things she had to know for the exam and ofcourse on the graduation day without a doubt she made it to college. She whas so happy she made it in she almost cried she started with the bachalor degree and slowly by doing more exams she made her way up all the way to the master's degree where she quit college because she felt like she whas ready to take on her first ever rael job she whas'nt yet sure what she wanted to be untill that night when she saw an application for karukara high for chef she emidiatly applied and surely they answered with accepted. She jumped out of her chair out of excitement, she finally got her first ever real job.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
i want to be able to make students happy by giving them their favorite meals and i want to experience what it's like having an actual job
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
i have a lot of patience with people this can be handy for if people hold up the line i am also good in making people comfortable and simply because i am willing to give my everything for this job

Extra
ooc: i'd love to be accepted because i wanna experience different types of roleplay i've only been a student now and i want to try something new something exciting to roleplay as please read carefully through this application as i did my very best for it and could'nt have done it any better if you do decide to turn it down please tell me what i can do better next time

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Your application lacks detail in the more important areas; motivation, situations, etc.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread