Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+

1695994717285.png
THEATRE CLUB AUDITIONS​

After a long wait, it's finally here! The Theatre Club is back in business, hosting auditions for the students of Karakura. Do you wish to pursue a career in acting? dancing? or even singing? Well then this is the club for you! Auditions will be held next week if you'd like to join this grand ol' club. For those confused or curious, we swapped out the old application process for an IC approach, the only way to join this club now is by auditioning (unless you are looking to become a tailor or script-writer for us. Then you must DM myself and we'll get to chatting about that!) Clubs are supposed to be IC events, thus our decision to change the way we accept members, much like sports teams hold tryouts!

REQUIREMENTS​

• If you are looking to attend, please fill out the little form below so we can expect you there!
  • You must prepare 5-10 actions, demonstrating your ability to perform. You can do this via a song, monologue (you can write one yourself or use one off the internet, as long as you write actions for it and don't just copy and paste the lines) or dance routine. That is entirely your choice!
  • We ask that you come in the appropriate attire for an audition, such as sportswear, however you will not be turned away if you do not come in said clothing.
  • Please have you audition material prepared before the day, as we do not want to wait for you to type out your actions, you can keybind or copy and paste as an alternative.
  • If you require a background for your piece or props, please inform me BEFORE auditions, so I can get that sorted for you.
DATE: Friday, 6 October 2023 21:00 BST

Users who are viewing this thread