Not open for further replies.

ThebrotherxD

Level 1
In Game Name:

ThebrotherxD.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:

Executive Chef

How often do you log onto the server?:

I'm about the server every day. to five hours to eight a day.

Do you have discord?

Yes.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:

I have not been banned on the server.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:

Yes i will ensure i will often come on.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:

Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

The tasks of a chef are varied, depending on the type of food served and where they work. However, chefs can generally be thought of as the head boss within a kitchen. In addition to cooking, chefs will plan the menu, choose and inspect ingredients, supervise the kitchen staff and handle any other food related issues relating to the kitchen.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

I've played a lot with roleplay games on many servers, also other games and I'm also a youtuber who does a lot of role playing and I love to do role playing because it's really funny I also do a lot of role playing on your server, because there are many sweet people who want to help with it. And if I continue, it will only take longer that I can stay on.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have made role playing on different servers and I have done it for approx. 3 years now. and 30 days. I have a series of names, life behind bars. and I love to play and do m****cripts. That's something I do because I love it and I've also made a role-playing series of names. Freedom. It's about getting out of prison and having a normal life in freedom. and now with your server. I am well started making something.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:

I love cooking food and it is also my dream job.and I just love to cook for people generally, for most of the time I'm sitting with my parents with something for food, for example, we do not have to do together. do not we have to make the specific meal,

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

First of all, I want to talk to the person with a quiet calm voice and tell him or her to relax, and if they keep it up, I tell a higher ranked person as he tells him / her that you need to relax. more I do not feel I can do.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal,

That's why I trust him even though it's a hazadrous job because he's Principal, and if I trust the person who says I'll do the things I'll do it without discussion. And if I doubt what I do, then I ask what to do? and how to handle it? And show that there are other problems with it, I'll drop it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

I want to start by helping the person and doing the best I can. And if there are more problems with that, I say that end to a teacher or other school employee. or other dangerous situations, I call police.
[IC section]
Applicant Name:

Chris P.

Chosen Job:

Executive Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS:
The Future of the Students, for give them a great meal, they body needs.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I will make a huge difference by helping school students choose from food or other difficult situations, and cook for them work and have fun with the others in the unity.

Last edited:

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Accepted!
I have high hopes for you, I am overlooking the fact that you put 21, although minimum age is 25. So I will place you as 25. If you want this changed, please PM me through Discord. Ryanark#9337
Your rank will arrive within 1-2 days, if you do not get it please contact me through PM's on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread