mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted TheColdestAnger's Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name):@TheColdestAnger
Previous bans: I got banned for rdm (I tried to read @InhaleMyDuck desc but he was in a PVP area and I hit him)

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: yes

Describe your activity on the server: I almost play every day, after school and on the weekends unless I have an event planned

Do you have TeamSpeak3? I do not but I can download the software, And I do have Discord

Do you have a microphone? No, not yet

List your current and past applications: I have not Applied for anything in the past

What is your motivation for applying?: Two Of My Friends (@Beeisreallybusy) (@ItzAngii) applied and I thought it would be fun to join them in the teaching department,
I also enjoy history and I would like to make sure my Ic Students Learn more history

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would create a field-trip application by filling the OOC application and the IC application using the format given.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
No yelling, No swearing, No fighting, Raise your hand and only speak when called on. Ect.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have seen a lot of teachers and I have seen the involvement and activity of being a teacher and I would like to join in as I thought it would be fun

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
- Trainee

- NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher)

- QTLS/QT (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills)

- HoD/HD (Head of Department)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? yes and I have reread some parts in the megathread so I understand all of the information set

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would make the class room calmer because people shout and scream in class and its just not good

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers teach students about the selected topic and help them learn if they feel unsteady or incapable of the topic. Teachers must teach kindly and respectfully towards students and must not make the students feel scared or threatened by the teacher, teachers must not give in to or bribe anyone.
As an NQT, you'll you'll begin on a salary of at least £22,917 a year or £28,660 in inner London. As you rise up the pay ranges, you could earn as much as £116,738 as a head teacher, in inner London. In spare time teachers mainly mark work and plan lessons

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are the primary resource of a school and without them, it wouldn't be a school and it gives it a more realistic yet normal feeling to have teachers in a school.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee - Teachers in training are given this rank, they work to help in the working environment by assisting the teacher. ~ NQT - Teachers who are close to being fully qualified teachers are given this rank, they are able to host lessons as long as they have permission from the head of their department. ~ QTLS - Teachers who are fully qualified are given this rank, they are able to host lessons without permission from the head of their department. ~ HD - Teachers who control their department are given this role, they have power over NQTs and their lessons.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
a must have /should have/could have system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My character is named Alana Conlin she has long blonde hair and blue eyes and she has a curvy and tall build.She Is 5'10 and 160 Lbs her Canadian accent is very strong, she wants to be a role model for students and showing them to stay calm and just keep trying. Her love for cute things can get the better of her but she tends to stay on topic.
SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would remind them that swearing is unacceptable and tell them to stop if they do not stop, As I have already told them to, I will write or mentally note they're names down
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? Clap My Hands Four times hoping for silence or Tell The Kids if they don't listen I will supply them extra homework

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She Would Talk With the other teachers and joke or discuss work along with upcoming events

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me She'd step to the Board.
/me She'd stand up and start clapping.
/me She'd put her hands on her heart and say "you're all special in your own ways."
/me She'd write the names on her To-Do list.
/me She'd place her coffee on her desk.
BACKSTORY

* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.

As a child, Alana was shy, she did not talk much she enjoyed drawing and gardening. At the age of 7, she moved to another town meaning she had to leave all her friends and the students she looked up to in the school. The school that she had moved to was not good, The teachers were careless and rude and they had a terrible attitude towards children. The school Was not free and costed a lot of money. she then got picked on by students in the class so she never got to learn much English and history in class due to the bullies in her classes, later on in her life she failed many things. she found it hard to make sense and express her feelings or talk freely Meaning she lived on a limited vocabulary and knowledge. She always wondered what the past was like before words. she got laughed at because she could not spell and struggled in speaking and reading. At the age of 17, her mother died and this pushed her to start work at the age of 18 She learned that she enjoyed Studying and learning about English after deciding to focus on her English and history. She found it easy to stay on topic And Then Decided to be a role model. she has worked at jobs with younger people to look up to her. She has a heart warming love for how other people learn to do good from another and likes to show others a good path. Her Goal is to give younger people someone to look
up to. she knows not to lose her temper in front of people. she loves being admired and gives people nicknames. She has a heartwarming love for history and loves to make puns related to history. She is a very passive and calm person. she loves new things and likes to Chat And Laugh

IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Alana Rose Conlin
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Alana Conlin
Preferred Name: Miss Conlin /(By Students), Al / Alana (By close teachers)

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Canadian
Current Location: japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):0
Working Experience (# of years):9

Academic Degree: History

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): English and History
Minors: Maths and Chemistry

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
no
Preferred Teaching Subject: History

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
3Banter
3Banter
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Your application was quite good, So you have been given the chance to become a teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread