players online

Accepted THEKINGOFPIRATS Lunchtime Monitor Application

[OOC section]
In Game Name:
THEKINGOFPIRATS

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Lunchtime Monitor

How often do you log onto the server?:i am on every day for atleast 9-11 hours

Do you have discord?Yes i do and it is THEKINGOFPIRATS#2576

Do you have a microphone?Yes i do and its one with my head set which is Razer Electra v2(no flex just so you know the quality)

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:I havent been banned but the BrokenNobody account has due to a friend that use to own it but retired from minecraft and gave it to me( i changed all the passwords so you dont have to worry) and the ban was using an alt to bypass a ban if i remember correctly

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes i am a very active player you can even check my playtime on my main account THEKINGOFPIRATS

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:Ofcourse its the way of the RolePlay

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:The job of the lunchtime Monitor is to monitor how students behave in the lucnhroom and that the lunchroom stays clean.Also lunchtime Monitors can be asked by higher up school staff to do or assist them with their jobs.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:To be honest no i dont.The only thing i know are the rules of the school employees and some stuff that my friend Yarno told me

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:Apart from SchoolRP i have roleplayed in another server but it wasnt even close to the quality i see here.In schoolRP i used to gangRP a lot back in the days but now i am a lot more peaceful and i am trying to fully quit GangRP cause its not apealing to me anymore.Apart from that i attend to classes a lot.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:The lunchtime Monitor makes sure that the students behave themselves in the lunchroom and also keep the lucnhroom clean with no trash on the floor.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:I try to calm the student down while asking him/her why they were cursing.After that i will tell them to behave themselves. I'll try to help them in anyway i can and ofcourse after that report the behaviour in a higher up school staff.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:I will question the Principal why i should be doing the hazardous job,if he says that it is necessary for me to do the job i will move on with it, but if there is no point in doing the job i am afraid i will have o politely deny it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Incase that another school employee is doing something very dangerous or acting weird on the job i would question their kimd of behaviour and ask them to remember that they are on school duty and have to continue their job no matter whats going on.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Chris Augoust
Chosen Job:Lunchtime Monitor

Motivation for Joining YHS:I feel i could be useful and breathe of fresh air.I'll do my best to do my job as good as i can.I always wanted to help younger students and as a Lucnhtime Monitor i will try and assist the school and make students feel safe and happy to be in school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:I am almost always online the only reason i wont be online is when i have connection problems (that almost never happens) or when i am out with my family/friends.Apart from that i am always more than happy to accept a job that a higher school staff has assigned me.Also i feel like i could realy be helpful and useful and i want to prove that to anyone that doubted me.

Last edited:

Ehko

Level 31
ACCEPTED!
- First off, I'd like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to apply for the role of a school employee
- Apart from the formatting errors and grammatical errors, you've met all requirements for this role
- Please make sure to join the academics Discord server here: https://discord.gg/kBTyugq
If you have any questions regarding your application, please DM tiy#0028 via Discord

Users who are viewing this thread