mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

TheMelonQueen1 || Reporter Application (The sequel)

TheMelonQueen1

Level 8
TheMelonWhoLived
TheMelonWhoLived
Omega+

OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:

TheMelonQueen1 (The account I’m applying with, adult role will be moved to my second character slot), TheMelonQueen2, TheMelonQueen3

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:
Yes, yes I do! @thewatermelonqueen

List your timezone and country:
CDT, United States

Describe your activity:
Well, pretty active, between work and mental health duties. Though I most likely won’t be online on Wednesday. For everything else, it just depends! Any long period of time I will keep you updated, no matter what!!

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
DENIED
School Nurse application #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
KPD Application #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Ban Appeal [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Psychiatrist Application #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
KPD application #2 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Psychiatrist Application #2 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Receptionist Application #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
Doctor Application #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Denied!
ACCEPTED
Reporter Application #1 [CLICK TO VIEW] Accepted!

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
Well, first time in the faction was wonderful, my passion to look further into roleplay than I already did hasn’t faltered, and even after my breaks and inactivity I still wish to be apart of the faction. The friends I’ve made and experiences I’ve gained were truly fantastic, and I hope to regain the ability to enjoy the fruits of this faction. I plan to take my roleplaying to a next level, and with the experience and support of the News Faction, I know I can accomplish my goal, as it’ll keep me on my “Toes.” So this is my reason and motivation, I hope it’s somewhat acceptable.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
Yes, I have plenty of experience with writing, as I am writing a book currently, and I have a rather unending drive to write new works. My only downside to my writing is, I have to be interested. If I write about something I don’t find interest in, it can be . . odd? Now, the only exception is leaving out applications. My writing style is unique, and I struggle to put that into questions, or format. I love writing, and seeing that I may be able to write Icly, about different works, and happenings on the server, it was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, I am aware, and I am prepared to follow said rules.

Why should we accept you over others?:
Well, why should you? This I don’t have an answer for. Unlike some applicants I don’t have many accepted applications, so your knowledge on me, is not very good. I have been denied for lack of reputation as well. I hope that I may be accepted in hopes of proving that I am worth accepting. Now, to the answer. I don’t think I should be accepted over other applicants. There are so many good works by others, and I love reading each one. I hope that If you do accept me, that I may not disappoint you. (But melon isn’t it kinda lazy and BASIC, to reuse stuff from your FIRST application?) And my answer to that is . . uh- Next question! No but truly, This would’ve been what I put anyways. I truly don’t know why I should be accepted over others. I just hope I’m given the chance to be accepted, not over others but as a mutual competition, and I was just lucky enough to meet the requirements. I’m not one to shout my praises, or boast unless it’s a joke!

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.):
Yes, Yes I do!

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes, As I cannot PROMISE, I will complete the monthly quota if say family biz or medical things break down my door like big bird in that one meme. .

Other than that, you will receive my all in being a active individual, in writing reports or roleplaying with go-byers of the office and or street

Summarise what you imagine work as a reporter is:
Chaos . . absolute chaos. Long sleepless nights, taking nice pictures of the designated things you wish for! That random spark of passion in something thats completely off topic to what you were SUPPOSED to be writing. Plenty of coffee, and chats with other reporters. Writing and picture editing. The work of a reporter is serious, especially when it comes to quota, but once that’s reached a breath of relief may return to your sleep deprived soul. The work of a reporter can be tough and abstract, but you are basically a detective, with less access and less power. You have a great power though. Publicity, toppling businesses with a well written paper, or shedding light to a scandalous business. It is time to show what you’re made of, the world is your paper, and your passion is your pen. Get creative.

IC (In-Character) Information:

Full Name:

Camila Vantestu Krieg

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr):
Mrs. Krieg

Current Age (25+):
26 years of age

Past job/work experience:
I have no past jobs, or work experience.

Degree/qualifications:
A major in photojournalism

Nationality and born location:
São Paulo, Brazil

Phone Number:
030-435-0344

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
Describe myself? Well . . Caring I guess? It’s weird talking about myself in a third person without sounding entitled or rude but, From what I’ve been told, I’m energetic and passionate. I really enjoy writing, and displaying how things work in my head. Writing lets me do that! Uh I love my husband?? I’m out of ideas . .

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
Anything really! Minor things is preferred, like say some public figure got a new cat or some random family drama between a famous person and someone else. I don’t really mind, I’m not into BIG stories to begin with. I prefer write on cute things so any cute or simple story! You got a nice report ready and made.

What are your expectations for the job?:
Well, I’ll have a baby coming soon, so I plan to have a simple job where I can fill my free time while the kiddos are at school, and I can make a little extra money to help my husband. A bit extra to keep things going! I also plan to just really take that extra step in finding my purpose in this town. I think that’s good enough.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
Nope! Zero criminal deeds done here!!

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Spanish, Russian, Japanese-Sign Language, Japanese

KARAKURA NEWS

The top five cutest animals of KARAKURA!

“What???? Explain more please!”

Well, have you ever been roaming the streets wondering what you should do? Maybe sitting at home scrolling on Onrain for COUNTLESS hours, how boring! Look no further, brought to you to answer an AGE OLD question, what animal in our town is the CUTEST. In this I’ll take you through a journey, between FIVE animals, A fox, Raccoon, Bird, Cat, and a BEE. “BUT BUT BUT, A BEE ISN’T AN ANIMAL.” And to that I say. . . Shut your mouth. NOW, I will rank these animals on a few categories, these persisting offffff!!!

1. Appearance - Overall how cute the animal appears.
2. Approachability - How friendly a majority of this species is.
3. Action - How CUTE the animal acts!
4. Cuddliness - How huggable this animal is!

Well, now we got categories out of the way, let’s take a dive into it! Starting at number FIVE.

“The Bee”

Coming in at number FIVE, the bee! A cute little buzzing chonky flying insect that roams our streets and pollinates our flowers! The bee is very cute, but here is why the bee has been ranked so low.
On appearance the bee scored a solid 8 on overall cuteness, approachability suffered with a 3, following action was a 6 and cuddliness was a . . 0 . . I guess that explains a lot . . Don’t hug bees kids!! The bee finished with a score of 17/40 points leaving that cute little fuzzy butt at the BOTTOM of our list! Moving on!

“The Bird”

Coming in at number FOUR the bird has perched on it’s spot! This feathered fellow usually kept as pets in town has been bumped down, not soaring it’s way to the top three, so close my little friend! So why was this cutie so low on the list? Let’s get into the numbers!!! Starting with a score of 7 on the appearance scale, the bird shows how cute it is! Following that would be approachability, unlike the other winged cutie of this list, the birds approachability is at a 6 exactly THREE points higher than it’s winged insect counterpart. Following is action the bird having a score of 7 and for cuddliness the bird held a state of 3 I guess talons don’t feel to good on the skin hm? The birds overall score standing MUCH higher at 23/40 I guess the bird did soar over something! Next up!

“The Raccoon”

Standing confidently at number THREE, the raccoon! This little fuzzy crook, not only stole our shoelaces, but also stole our hearts. And . . my wallet . . can someone check into that? Like actually? Where’s my wallet . . This fuzzy little cutie has broken the appearance scale with our highest score a PERFECT 10 on Approachability the score suffers due to their thief like nature it’s standing at a 4 but their actions make up for it, because what they do is downright adorable, have you ever seen one try to wash cotton candy?? It’s SO CUTE!! Oh yeah . . number is 7 and for cuddliness it’s a definite 6 . . just check to make sure you have everything after! That masked cutie is standing at a score of 27/40

“The Cat”

WOAH WOAH WOAH!? A CAT AT NUMBER TWO?? Well, Welcome to the SECOND cutest animal IN karakura, the common house cat! So how did this fuzzy furball of claws end up in number TWO? Well, this cutie patooties scores weren’t ENOUGH, in overall cuteness the cat laned an 8 while in approachability it faltered landing a 7 In Actions the cat landed a 6 most cats act snooty . . so I guess it makes sense! And in cuddliness the cat landed a 9 Leaving the cat with a score of . . 30/40 Well, my fuzzy friend you were TEN away from being the CUTEST. And now it’s time for the moment you’ve been waiting for!!!!

“The Fox”

NUMBER ONE IS THE FOX!!! LOOK AT THOSE DERPY EYES, AND THAT CUTE SNOOT!!! Breaking our record of our score charts with a 9 in appearance, a 9 in approachability, a 9 in actions and a 10 In CUDDLINESS!! What a cutie!! Well, I guess this fox has earned it’s rights to sit so confidently. Now! I hope you enjoyed. Wait? What’s that, OH YES! Let me share some conversations with some random citizens. IT SCORED A 38/40!!!

[!] A sound recording started [!]

[!] A woman’s voice could be heard. [!]

???:
”Hey hey! It’s Mrs. Krieg, and today we are asking what the cutest animals of KARAKURA are!! I’ve put together a few listings in a compilation!!”

Camila: “From a ranking of least to greatest rank the CUTEST animals of Karakura, from this list of course!” [!] A piece of paper flicked out. [!]

???:
“Hmm . . I’d have to say! Bee, Raccoon, Bird, Cat then Fox!!!”

Camila: “What an interesting selection, why in that order?”

???: “Bees . . no. Raccoons, I am kinda scared of, Birds well . . I have a bird! Cats are cute, especially kittens. And FOXES I LOVE FOXES!!! I have two!!”

Camila: “I see! What a noise household! Well onto the other questions!!”

???: “Who . .are you talking too . .”

Camila: “CUT THE CAMERAS!”

???: “There are no cameras . . uhh.”

[!] The recording came to an abrupt end . . [!]

[!] Another one started! [!]

Camilla:
“So! If you could choose ONE animal, as the cutest overall which one would it be?“

???: “A FOX!!”

Camila: “Well! There you have it folks, uh smash that subscribe button! And follow KaNews on ONRAIN!!!”

[!] The whole recording glitched out, then stopped . . what a poor editing job. [!]

[!] All information was gathered from R̶a̶n̶d̶o̶m̶ P̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ o̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶r̶e̶e̶t̶ Citizens of Karakura! [!]

Have something you'd like to report or be reported on? Call the Reporter Hotline at (020) 980-4487, Drop a message at the news station in our anonymous reporting box, or message us on Onrain @KaNews.

[OOC]
Additional Information:

Hi :>

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
ApplicationStuffs (1).png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM @ aania on Discord if you have any queries about the application

You may re-apply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread