Sage
Thesagia Valis-Wigglesworth | Θεσάγεια Βάλης
[ “ Shit- Ahh! I- SHIT! Σταμάτα, σταμάτα, σταμάτα! “ ]

♪ ♫ S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪

~~W . I . P~~

BASIC INFORMATION

N I C K N A M E S

Thea

Do I give Thea a cream pie when I see her? - (Snoobs F. Wigglesworth)

Sage
“ I’m Thesagia, but you can call me Sage.” - (Thesagia V. Wigglesworth)

Sagey
" Sageey! Can I call you Sageey?" - (Althea)

Professor
" Excuse me, Professor?" - (Hekete Olympios)

Mrs. Wigglesworth
" Good morning, students. My name is Mrs. Wigglesworth." - (Thesagia V. Wigglesworth)

Mom
" MOM! Can I go climb the mountain?" - (Kai Wigglesworth)

G E N D E R | ♀ Cisgender Female
A G E | 33
P R O N O U N S | She/Her
H E I G H T | 5'8"
W E I G H T | 123 lbs
B I R T H D A T E | January 12th
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Capricorn
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Mytikas, Greece
R A C E | Greek-English
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | Married
L A N G U A G E S | Greek, JSL, Italian
M O R T A L • S I N S | Pride
A L L I G N M E N T | Lawful Neutral
S E X U A L I T Y | Bisexual
A S S O C I A T I O N S | Karakura College (Professor)

1684318848122.png

APPEARANCE

PHYSICAL HEALTH

[ Disability ]

Nerve Damage in her Left Wrist
Thesagia Has a scar on her left wrist from a boat wreck when she was younger. When she uses her wrist for too long, it becomes stiff, and sends pain shooting up her arm when she moves it.

[ Body modification ]

Pierced ears

Thesagia’s ears are both pierced. She enjoys wearing earrings and is never caught without them.

Pierced Belly Button

Thesagia has a RECENT belly button piercing, but is RARELY caught with it.

MENTAL HEALTH

[ Mental Illness ]

OCD
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a common, chronic, and long-lasting disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts ("obsessions") and/or behaviors ("compulsions") that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over.

OCD can interfere with a person’s everyday life.

OCD usually begins in the teen or young adult years, but it can start in childhood. Symptoms usually begin gradually and tend to vary in severity throughout life. The types of obsessions and compulsions you experience can also change over time.

Symptoms include unwanted thoughts and fears and repetitive behaviours.

Treatments include self care and therapy.

Thesagia's Symptoms
When it comes to Thesagia's social phobia, her symptoms include Perfectionism, Excessive cleaning, Agitation, Needing things orderly and symmetrical, and Unpleasant Mental Images.

When Thesagia’s surroundings are dirty in any way, she has the compulsion to clean them, and herself.

When people don’t act according to how Thesagia wants or needs, she can get agitated. She makes mental plans for almost every interaction that she comes across.

She often gets memory flashes of her mother’s death. She sees the boat smashing against the cliff. She repeatedly sees her mom falling from the rocks into the sea. These can interrupt her speech, and she trails off occasionally because of it.

1684318848210.png

GENERAL DESCRIPTIONS

[ Personality Traits ]

[] + Positive Traits + []

[CREATIVE]
Thesagia constantly looks for ways to express herself!

[INSIGHTFUL]
Thesagia strives to move beyond superficiality and seek out the deeper truths in life.

[PASSIONATE]
Thesagia craves a sense of purpose in life!

[ALTRUISTIC]
Thesagia isn’t happy to succeed if it is at someone else’s expense.

[AMBITIOUS]
Thesagia has a strong desire for success. She wishes to leave a legacy!

[SINCERE]
Thesagia will ALWAYS act and speak upon her beliefs.

[] - Negative Traits - []

[PROUD]
Thesagia isn’t very open towards feedback.

[SECRETIVE]
Thesagia finds it difficult to open up to people.

[PERFECTIONIST]
Thesagia always wishes to improve her situation, no matter how well-off she is.

[DREAMER]
Thesagia has grand visions which can make her lose sight of reality.

[DEMANDING]
Thesagia’s high standards tend to reduce her patience with others.

[SUSPICIOUS]
Thesagia shows distrust towards every new person she meets. Guilty until proven innocent.

1684318848234.png

Statistics
O V E R A L L: 89 / 130
Credit: @Totoro_Sam

S T R E N G T H – 7
P E R C E P T I O N – 9
E N D U R A N C E - 6

C H A R I S M A - 6
I N T E L L I G E N C E - 6
A G I L I T Y - 4

L U C K - 6
H E A L T H - 10
M O R A L I T Y - 9

P R I V I L E G E - 6
O B J E C T I V I T Y - 4
S A N I T Y - 7

S O C I A L - 9

Fashion

At Work
Business Casual/Formal

Free Time
Jumpers and Jeans

Character Voice / Mannerisms

*********Reference:*********

Thesagia's Voice Inspiration

Thesagia has a normal tone to her voice, though when she gets agitated, her voice lowers in volume, and becomes almost steely.

Her Accent is a mixture of English and Greek, leaning prominently towards the Greek. She grew up in the Ionian Islands, so her accent reflects the Northern Dialect. The northern area is characterised by high vowel loss.

As far as mannerisms go, Thesagia has multiple physical tics. When she is agitated or frustrated, she tends to set her jaw forward. To help her process what she hears and sees, she tends to roll a coin over her knuckles.

1684318848488.png

SKILLS AND TALENTS

Non-Combat Skills

[ Swimming ]
Thesagia was a competitive swimmer in high school, exhibiting exceptional skill in the sport.

[ Conflict Resolution ]
Thesagia is an outstanding problem solver. It is expected from her in both her job, and her personal life.

Combat Skills

[ Taekwondo ]
Taekwondo is a Korean martial arts involving punching and kicking techniques, with emphasis on head-height kicks, spinning jump kicks, and fast kicking techniques.

1684318848535.png

RELATIONSHIPS

1684318848559.png

F A M I L Y

[ Lover ] Hachiro Hanabusa [ EX-HUSBAND]
“ A closed door always leads to another open, unexplored one. “

[ Lover ] Snoobs F. Wigglesworth [ HUSBAND ]
“ Shouldn’t we go somewhere more private? “

[ Family ] Aspen Valis-Hanabusa [ DAUGHTER ]
“ Mom, you’re grounded. “

[ Family ] Lotus Valis-Hanabusa [ DAUGHTER ]
“ Am I adopted? “

[ Family ] Kai Wigglesworth [ STEP SON ]
“ Mom, can I stay up tonight? Please? “

[ Family ] Hideaki Hanabusa [ STEP-SON ]
“ … why does it matter. “

[ Family ] Tatsuya Y. Wigglesworth [ ADOPTED SON ]
“ Can y’all get a room or something? “

[ Family ] Vincent Hanabusa [ ADOPTED SON ]
“ Sage, I REALLY don’t think that’s a good idea. . . “

[ Family ] Osana Naijimi Hanabusa [ ADOPTED DAUGHTER ]
“ Ah..I'm...rambling at this point, aren't I? Point is... What was my point..? Uh.. Right. Point is.. being a parent is hard, and no one tells you how to do it... 'right'. “

[ Family ] Apollo C. Kotov Hanabusa [ ADOPTED SON ]
“ Mom, I’m hungry. “

[ Family ] Jonah ‘Buck’ Hanabusa [ ADOPTED SON ]
“ Uhhhhh, I’ll be in my room. “

[ Friend ] Sumi Yoshino [ ADOPTED SON ]
“ Bird is being mean. “

[ Family ] Kostas Valis [ FATHER ]
“ Μπορείς να ηρεμήσεις παιδί; Δεν με νοιάζει. “

1684318848581.png

HISTORY

Thesagia Valis was born in the village of Mytikas, in Greece. Located in the south of the Ionian Islands, Mytikas is both surrounded by tall mountains and is a seaside town. Thesagia’s mother was a beautiful Englishwoman named Emma who had come to Greece on her way to explore the world. She met Sage’s father, Kostas at a local restaurant, when the host made a mistake, seating them at the same table. One thing led to another, and they got married. Thesagia, “Sage,” grew up without too many friends. There weren’t too many children around her age in such a small village, so she mostly hung out with her parents and their friends. Her father’s favourite place to go was a bar, bordering the sea. It was called “Almiró Kýma,” or, “Salty Wave,” in english. The barkeep was a man by the name of Nikos, whom Sage called, “Uncle Nicky.” He was always kind to her, and would give her apple juice in a beer glass to make her feel included. Her parents believed in the power of knowledge, and raised her to be wickedly smart.​

When she was 11, Sage and her mother went on a small birthday boating trip into the islands. At a point when Emma was asleep and Sage was steering, a rough storm rolled in. The waves crashed them about, and Sage panicked. She shook her mother awake, and pleaded with her to save them. Her mother took over the steering, but it was too late. A giant wave pummelling them into a nearby cliff wall, puncturing the boat and spilling water into the bottom. Sage and her mother attempted to grab onto the cliff and climb up. Sage proved to be very efficient, but her mother struggled. About halfway up the cliff, Emma Valis lost her grip and fell to her death. Sage stayed on that cliff until her limbs felt like jelly. When she finally finished climbing up, she collapsed on her back, and promptly blacked out. She was found by a local fisherman whose land she had passed out on, and returned to her village.

Sage and her Father grew distant, each grieving in their own ways, until Kostas took a new job in Taketatsu, Japan. He moved away, leaving her in Greece with her Uncle Nikos, who eventually employed her at the bar. Years later, Sage turned 18 and her father wrote to her, asking her to move closer. She was unsure of it, wondering if they really could have a relationship again. She asked for advice from her Uncle Nikos, and he told her that she should always decide on the side of hope. She decided to move to Japan, but not to the same town. She moved to a town west of Tokyo, called Karakura. There, she started her senior year, and joined the Swim team. She wasn’t happy about the move at first and got in with the wrong sort of people. She joined a gang for a short period of time because they treated her like family. She was happier, but still couldn’t feel the sense of fulfilment from her life that she wanted.​

Sage had a fling with a man called Sebastian during her senior year, and by a turn of events, ended up pregnant and alone. She graduated high school humiliated, and depressed. In June, she gave birth to a set of twins called Aspen and Lotus. She wanted to look after them, but realised that she wanted to make a career for herself first, to support them. She gave them to her father, Kostas to raise while she went through college. She visited them every chance she got, but was unfortunately still an absent mother.

Over the summer before her final year of college, Thesagia travelled to Rome, studying Roman house gods to write her thesis on. While there, she met a young high school teacher, who had a love for art classics and sculptures. Hachirō Hanabusa had been supervising a field trip for his class, and he would sneak away from them to meet up with her. They fell in love, and they started dating. Thesagia finished up her masters degree online, moving her daughters and herself in with him and his children. At her graduation, Hachiro asked her to marry him. She said yes, and they became happily married. Seven years later, he moved them back to Karakura, Japan, taking up residence in his old family estate.​

More to come..~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread