TheShape_Kills

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

TheShape_Kills#8183

How old are you? (Optional):

N/A

What is your time zone?:

EST

Describe your activity on the server:

I am active on all weekends and sometimes on Fridays because then I have no school. I try to be as active as I can on other days, although.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Never.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I both acknowledge and understand that if I am inactive I will and may be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

The role I am applying for is a role that could change students' lives. The role of a School Counselor is to listen to the students worries and sorrows. A counselor is to help the patient(in this case the student/teacher) in anyways they can. This opportunity is to help the student heal over their pain so they can grow up and have a chance to be successful.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have learned over time how to MedicalRP, help prevent a fight, how to rightly handle most situations such as a nervous breakdown or even a fight. I have learned how to correctly handle most situations.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/theshape_78-fixed-jsl-language-application.36848/ JSL Application | Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/theshape_78-fixed-again-jsl-language-application.36853/ JSL Application | Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

The 12th Grade

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character would usher the student to a seat near by and try to calm them down if mad. I would ask why they think that to attempt and confuse them a little as I settle them down. I will give them a warning and set them on their way once they learn to be respectful.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character will contact a higher up and tell them what is happening then he would step in and separate the two without getting involved himself. He will take them to two rooms. If another School Staff member has come, he would ask them to talk to one of the students as he talked to the other to gain both sides. Once he finds out who started the fight, he will send them to either the Dean or Principal's office debating on grade.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character will notify another School Staff member nearby to watch as they calmly went to find a way to prevent what the employee was doing. If they are doing something violent to a student, he would step in and make sure to tell the employee off and send the student to the nurse. If it is anything inappropriate, he will warn the employee and talk to them privately to know why they are doing this action.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

My character is shy and a bit quiet so he will probably be eating with at least one friend or alone. He would never act up because he is aware of the consequences. He will try to be involved in group activities but won't actively go unless he is asked because he could never turn someone down. He is polite and careful in the break room as he would be anywhere else.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me he'd grip the handle of the door tightly as he swung it open and waved his hand inward towards the desk. He closed the door behind the female softly as he quietly yet hastily went to his desk and pulled out a chair for her. He went and sat down on his own as he started to move papers around and then when he finally stopped, he looked into the female's eyes and asked "How are you this evening" as he held his hands together placed on the desk.

/me he would take out a file with a neatly placed tag that read "Medical Disorders'' and set it on his desk in front of him. He flipped through the tabs labeled with letters. He suddenly stopped on a page and used his finger to move down through the words. He flipped to the next so fast it almost tore the page as he made a quiet "ah ha!" sound. He took the page out of the file and placed a pencil in the spot of the file to be used as a bookmark as he put the file back into the cabinet.

/me he would go over to the side of the male as he placed his hand on him, beginning to rub his back as cold droplets of water fell onto his shirt. He repeated the words "it's okay" softly into the males ear as he reached his hand out to grab a small box of tissues, tilting it towards him.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only)
:

Will Shimizu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr

Preferred Name:

Will or William

Age (Minimum is 25):

Male ♂️

Religious Denomination:

Catholic

Marital Status:

Taken

Academic Degree:

Doctorate

Year of Graduation:

High-School 17

College 25

Major(s):

Education

Psychological

Sociology

Business

Minors:

Art

Art: Photography

Graphic Design: Video games, comic books and motion graphics

Nationality:

American

Current Location:

Japan

Native Languages:

English

Other Languages:

JSL

Backstory

Will Shimizu was born on April 25th, 1995. He was born into a small family with him, his father, and his mother. He was a mistake as they didn't intend on having a child so early. He was treated very poorly and given a poor education at the start of his years. Every night his dad would come home very drunk and late at night as he practically tortured him by hurting him both physically and mentally with bottles, glass and words. His mother was the one who paid but they had a toxic relationship with each-other. When he was 7 and a half he was abandoned by his parents and left all alone in the house as they snuck out at night, and never returned. He wandered the streets all night calling their names and such. He went to school as normal and became the lowest in his class for about 2 years. When he was 9 years old the house was closed off making him homeless and abused at such a young age. He continued on with his life becoming one of the most advanced students in his class because of his experience. When he was wandering the streets at the age of 10, the police came up to him and realized what had happened so they took him into custody until they could place him in foster care. He had gone to school, as usual and became the top student as he grew his knowledge and attention so much. He was moved to a private school and taught there while still being in foster. He was bullied for his height, weight and light skin tone. It was like this until he graduated college.

He had graduated at the age of 17 and didn't know what he wanted to do until he turned 18 and was kicked out of the foster. He thought about things he was passionate about but he couldn't think straight so he went to visit a doctor to talk to (idk why the actual word is blocked) . The doctor helped him recover fully and then the idea occurred to him, he would try to do the same that the doctor did to him and others. He began studyng long nights and days until he found a college he would like to go to. He went until he was 25 and got his doctorate degree. He had been recommended to high collages as for he was the best in the high school. While he had been in college he worked many side jobs saving up to buy a plane ticket. He moved to Japan from America when he was 25 and a half being new around. He moved and settled into a small town named Karakura. Before he went, he spent 2 years learning both JSL and Japanese. He went and visited the school and came up with the idea to apply to help students similar to him.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I feel it would be a fun opportunity to meet new folks who I can help be both mentally and physically better. Just to know I changed someone's life, is my goal. I feel like this would be an amazing opportunity for me to step out of my comfort zone and test my confidence. The whole idea is to help others by listening to their story, to maybe help myself in the process.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I feel like I could be a good fit to the team because of my motive. Yes, I do not have any prior experience but I am always up to learn and fix my mistakes. I believe that there is not always an opportunity like this at foot for everyone so I believe that there shouldn't be a reason to choose one person over another. It's a game of luck, you either make something that wows the audience or you make something that they would put in the bin. It's about how you do not compare yourself to others.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

None

Do you have any questions?:

None

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately there are no Counselor positions open, make sure to check the School Employee Roster to see when a position is open or applicable. Nevertheless, thank you for applying.
- Try not to space your application out so much as it makes it difficult/hard to read

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread