Accepted TheUnitedBoxxy's History Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Bush

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): TheUnitedBoxxy
Previous bans: None

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:

Yes I do understand most answers are found in the roleplay documents.

Describe your activity on the server:
I get on early in the morning and get off for breaks then i get back on 3-6 hours at a time.

Do you have teamspeak3?
Yes I do

Do you have a microphone?
No but i'm buying one

List your current past applications:
This is my first application

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to help students dream big. I want to help them reach their goals in life. I want to encourage them to not being scared thinking outside the box. I wanna make students believe that they can do anything in life all you have to do is reach.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/?

Yes i have read through them both carefully

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?

I would fill out an application in the forums where school field trips are.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in class:
No student will be allowed to talk unless spoken to by me. If a student goes overboard I will make them write an essay if they don't do it I will send him to the Vice Principal. There will be no food in my class, there will be no cussing. You have to raise your hand if you have a question and no talking back.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I have amazing teachers in real life they're nice and exciting. When I see teachers in this game it makes me excited because I realize how much the server is realistic

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top
Trainee (Trainee)
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
Head of Department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in the roleplay documents > Teachers
Yes I have and I understand

From your perspective as right now, identify one thing you would change about the teacher group. Why would you change that? I like the way teacher group is right now i wouldn't change anything

Knowledge
Present to us your knowledge about teachers in-game and out-game, what purpose do they serve, what salary they get.Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in spare time in general.
Teachers are there to serve knowledge so students can do great things in the future.Teachers are there to help you in need doesn't how dumb you are, even if you hit rock bottom a teacher will use all their might to help you. Teachers, where I live a teachers salary, is $56,000. In their spare time, they grade papers if they're not grading papers they're doing something personal.

Why are teachers important to a schoolrp server:

Teachers make the server more realistic. Without teachers, the school would be a school technically. Teachers provide the school what it needs and that's knowledge without it would be just a bunch of kids walking around a building and doing nothing.

Describe the ranking system of Teachers:
Trainee - A soon to become teacher who learns how to become a teacher by watching a class
Newly Qualified Teacher - A teacher who is new to teaching they fill in for missing teachers these teachers can make mistakes.
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills - a Teacher who knows how to teach skillfully and they know how to teach without trouble
Head of Department - HD is hard to obtain and HD's are responsible for making sure teachers follow the CoC and they set up lesson plans.
What lesson lesson planning does the school work on?:
The MoSCo System. It stands for Must have, Should have, and Could have

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My character is a cool laid back kind of guy. He only gets mad when students talk back or don't listen to him. He is an African male that is good looking. He wants students to be conformable around him. He'll do anything in his power to make a student conformable. My character is a stress-free kinda guy but it's not good whens he angry. My character doesn't work for the money he works to see his students achieve something that they always wanted to achieve. My character works to see the smiles on the student's faces at the end of the year, he works to hear thank you from of students. His plan is to make all his students friends.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Ask them to stop nicely then give them a big lecture on not to be bad if that doesnt work ill send them to the Vice Principal

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would find the Students causing the problem and tell them to stay after class. After class I would tell the students they have a warning but, if they do it again then they will have lunch in my classroom and wouldn't be able to leave until next class starts.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

My character would grade all of his students work once done grading work, in his spare time he will get to know his fellow teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Passes out papers
/me Looks for a cheating student
/me Writes on board
/me Cleans the whiteboard
/me Snatches cheat sheet from (Player)

BACKSTORY
Jax Major was born January 11, 1991, in Columbia, Canada with African Parents.His ancestry goes all the way back to slavery when one of his ancestors escaped slavery and ran up north to Canada to escape slave catchers in america. When he was young he loved military movies and every boy in his class wanted to be a cop but, Jax wanted to be bigger than cop he wanted to be in Army. His father disapproved and his mother approved for all the wrong reasons. They got into arguments day after day until one day it stopped and his father approved of him to be in the army. In 7th grade, he met his History Teacher Mr.Freeman he was the nicest man ever. He didn't care about what students acted like before they were in his class cause he knew he could make his students good people and smarter people. On the last day of school Jax asked him why he became a teacher he said because he loved kids laugh and smile and have fun in his class and it makes him feel good. He liked how kids came up to him and said thanks for being such a great teacher but most importantly he said he like teaching because he made his students friends. After High School, Jax went to college to get his bachelor degree in history. Jax went straight to the army at 22 years old and he served 4 years. After his 4th year, he quit because he wanted a normal life and a normal job. He couldn't think about what to do but, he remembers his 7th-grade teacher then, he knew exactly what he wanted to do.
IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Jax Leonardo Major
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s):
Preferred Name: Mr. Major

Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: African
Current Location: Canada

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):