st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: ThingRP2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Nyla#0081

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: Out of ten it would be about a 7 I am on at least 5-6 hours out of the day every day, once in a while going afk and when I’m not online its due to school or family.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Once for assisting in a duping/not reporting it and it was in December on the 27th.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Of course!

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The Receptionist is the person that greets the kids walking into the school, also answering questions! Or maybe a student needs a book or maybe help around the school with questions on where the classes are! They are also needed to stay calm in any sort of situation.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I would say I would have a decent amount of experience in roleplay! For about a year I was roleplaying with a close friend and then I found SRP I think it was in 2018 or (early) 2019 not to sure.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

French Application | SchoolRP - Accepted

JSL Language Application | SchoolRP Denied

ThingRP2's School Counselor application | SchoolRP - Denied

JSL Language | SchoolRP - Denied

JSL Language Application | SchoolRP - Denied

Ban Appeal | SchoolRP - Accepted

Ban Appeal | SchoolRP - Denied

Language Application |German |Re-application | SchoolRP - Accepted

Language Application|German | SchoolRP Denied

Language Application| Chinese | SchoolRP Denied

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12.

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: He’d just stare at the highschool student/child in front of them just waiting for them to finish, once finished he would just ask for them to move away from the counter/table in front of them if they have no questions or any more comments. If continued he’d simply ask for them to stop before (if) continued for a 3rd time getting up and getting a higher up after getting proof of what they said, by either writing it down or having a student that witnessed it help them out.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: He’d ask for everyone to leave the area that wasn’t fighting and if they split up once they arrived they’d ask to see them both before saying for them not to do it again in a strict tone before telling them both to be on their way making sure they both went in different directions not to cause another fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Get proof, if it is very bad and he can’t handle it by themselves. If he’s able to handle it on his own he’d ask what in the world they are doing and why, if they don’t give a good response he’d walk away and tell a higher up as soon as he can.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Very calm, he’s able to be away from the little demons people call students. If he is close to a student as a little sibling, he’d probably be texting with them if in town.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me he’d rest both of his hands on the table after putting a stack of papers down with a light smile on his face before folding his hands looking towards the student asking “How may I help you?”

/me he’d walk up to the 2 students before asking “Please split up. It isn’t good to fight on school grounds. It's a way to get detention. .” Albie then put a small smile on his face staring between both of the students.

/me he’d rest both of his hands on the desk lightly tapping it visibly frustrated. “Please. Back away. I will not tolerate this today. You chose the wrong person and the wrong day for this.” Albie then shoo’d them away with both of his hands.

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Albie Fay Hitoshi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Preferred Name: Albie

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Religious Denomination: Unknown.

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Education

Minors: Creative Writing, Queer Studies (Not very popular in some colleges but its a thing!)

Nationality: German

Current Location: Karakura - Japan

Native Languages: German

Other Languages: Japanese and French

Backstory

Ablie Fay, grew up in a home with no mother, just one elder sister and one elder brother, and one little sister. At the age of 7, his eldest sister moved out. At the age of him being 15 his little sister was bullied, which made him stand up for her. They always called her a 'nerd' because she was wearing glasses and she had braces. . Which he also had. . At the age of 16 something happened that changed the whole family's life. . Normal day. Until they smelled smoke, it was just him and his little sister in the basement where both of their rooms were, and that's where the fire started. . His little sister was oddly tall which wasn't him - she was able to kick down the door, having them able to leave the basement rushing outside where they met up with the eldest brother and his father, they both were able to get out of the house alive and not be touched. . Different story for him and his little sister; both leaving with burns. His along her left arm and left leg. Hers along her stomach and chest. . At 19 they all moved out of Germany to Japan! Not to Karakura yet though! This is when he moved out at age 20 this was also when abuse started. . He wasn't able to take his sister at the time until he had a job and was able to get his own home. That was until their father started to sexually abuse his little sister. And thats when he took his little sister under his wing at age 23 moving to a town near Karakura, thats when he had his Bachelors degree he decided to why not move to Karakura and start working there? He left his little sister behind at the old home going back to visit time to time so he can go and get a job!

Motivation for Joining KHS: Find new types of people! Find nice kids and have an experience! It may not be a big one but it is a big big change!

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Need a task to be done? You can ask me! I am always open for the big things to be done or maybe even the smaller things. You may also get a person just like the rest or someone who may pop out of the crowd! I also believe that I am a person that is nice and can give a little attitude when needed. . Or just be plain old nice! I can change how I am very quickly without trying hard which could be used for good work when needed.

Extra

Any questions? Feel free to DM me!
And thank you for considering me to be apart of the KHS team have a good day!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, another applicant has been chosen to fulfil this position, nevertheless, thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread