Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
What is your Minecraft username?: ThingRP2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Nyla#0081

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I am on most of the time as if I’m not at school, I will most likely be on if I have a break like a week of school break I will most likely be on a lot.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Once for assisting in a duping/not reporting it which was in december.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Of course.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Counselor.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The counselor does as best as they can to make sure the students are doing well in school grades or if there is trouble as in drama happening they will help it stop or incase theres a fight (Not a fist fight) they well try their very best to calm down the situation.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I would consider myself decent at some of the main roleplays, like detailrp I try my best at it. As before I was on srp I did a school related rp with a few of my friends for about a few years.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

JSL Language | SchoolRP

Ban Appeal | SchoolRP

Language Application|German | SchoolRP

Language Application |German |Re-application | SchoolRP

Most of these are with my old username.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Highschool grade 12 age 18.

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

She would try her best to calm herself down as also waiting for the student to calm down before simply walking away attempting to not make a scene.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: She’d try her best to have the fight stop if it doesn't she’d call teachers. The aftermath would be her bringing them to the nurse then asking the backstory making sure they are both emotionally okay after that situation.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Making sure I get photos of what they are doing before contacting other school employees. Making for they stop what they are doing as well if it was illegal making sure they get the punishment from the higher school employees.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Acting calm since its one part of a day where the students aren't there and probably talking with other employees.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She’d stand up going to stand infront of the student crouching down to eye level resting a hand on the students shoulder looking at them. “Its going to be okay. These fights don't last long. If it does there's always someone around to give some support.”

/me She’d stand in front of the student crouching looking at them patting their shoulders.
“I never got amazing grades either, and look where I am now, you can still have sucsees when you fail.”

/me She’d swiftly and easily push a paper across her desk showing the student a piece of paper with “Tutors” on the front.
“This could work to get your grades up to pass. Maybe give it a try and see how it works for you? If it doesn't work you can ask for help from the teachers face to face that always works.”

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Vivian Keigo Hitoshi Luck

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss. Keigo

Preferred Name: Vi

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Religious Denomination: None.

Marital Status: Not married - In a relationship.

Academic Degree: Bachelor

Year of Graduation: 2014

Nationality:

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese and German.

Backstory

Vivian always wanted to help people out as her older sister sadly chose to take her own life when she was just 14. She always had a feeling she could change outcomes and even help kids with grades. She decided this would be the best job for her so she could do what she always wanted to do. She was also being threatened a bit more then the people she knows, also getting beaten up by people she didn't know at all! She wanted to know so she started to think about why people would do it, never finding out on her own, not even trying to talk to them. Before she went to apply her twin sister visited her and let's just say that was something she didn't decide. Soon before she met up with her twin she met her girlfriend, soon dating her after being friends for a while. She met her father before her in the first place threw a cat and her Vi's brother. When she was growing up both of her parents sonly died and she moved in with her uncle in Germany learning German there so she could speak with her uncle and other people she knew. Once her sister decided she moved in with her grandmother moving to japan, not arriving in Karakura yet. At the age of 13 she came out to the world as pansexual she felt as it was right thats when she moved in with her sister as her sister jumped once Vi turned 14 thinking it would be a good time as she also accepted her thoughts. It wasnt a good time that was when Vi was admitted into a hospital after her own attempt surviving but leaving her with mental scars. She then moved into Karakura as soon as she turned 15 as she was able to live by herself, this is when her present life started.

Motivation for Joining KHS: As I was a student there for a few years with the people I was around I noticed they all went for jobs, I wanted one as well but I didn't know what type of job then I soon decided on being someone to comfort people and be nice to people.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I have a feeling I can bring someone new to the team or someone who is just like all the others, someone who might act different then others maybe a type of person to get to know someone behind their backstory.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Counselor as another applicant has been chosen for this role. Should you wish to re-apply for another role, make sure you're adequately detailing your responses as in most areas this application lacked proper detail where the format required.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread