mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

This is awkward. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookish

Level 17
Soooo my dad is forcing me to delete this account.... but I kinda don't know how. Any nice person willing to help me lol

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
I don't think it's possible to delete the accounts. If it is I have no idea. I'd suggest just changing the password to random numbers and logging out. Sure you can always 'forgot password' and get back in, but if you're willing to go along with his ideas, then I'd suggest just doing that.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
Soooo my dad is forcing me to delete this account.... but I kinda don't know how. Any nice person willing to help me lol
Deleting your account manually is not possible, however- the solution stated down below will most likely work;

The best thing you can do in order to get your account deleted, is to contact a S.A on Discord. | They are the ones who are able to delete certain forum accounts, so feel free to ask them!

If you don't know any of their discords, please DM me! | lucee#5013

Last edited:

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
that's just rough of your dad. just tell him"no". or tell him why you had the account in the first place?
Not everyone likes roleplay. Seeing how there are a lot of children on the server, It's likely he saw something violent happening or worse something sexual, and as such wants their child to have nothing to due with the server. You should always respect your parents wishes unless it's absoloutely bad. For example if they tried touch you say no but, For the most part they are doing what is best for their child.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
your account can't be deleted but you can be banned, simply contact a higher-up staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread