Jenny

Level 4
NepNeppu
NepNeppu
Omega
IGN: NepNeppu
Date: 30/06/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
The ladder at the beach that leads to the fisherman if you're on the lower ground.
Make it more easily accessible by adding one more ladder below it, or just add a ladder right near the fisherman.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I want to be here fishing, not spending my time getting up this damn ladder with a skill jump everytime I fish below the bridge.
I don't want to fish on the bridge since sometimes there are like 3-4 people there and it's pain in the butt to figure out whose fish is showing up.

IMAGE:
2023-06-30_00.33.09.png

juli

Level 17
juliiets
juliiets
Omega+
+1
Truly not a bad idea. I, too, have major struggles with this ladder whenever I'm on it and use it.

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Skill jump? Quite frankly, I think it's pretty easy. Maybe get better at the game? Have you considered obtaining a higher proficiency in minecraft parkour? Has the thought of performing at a greater level ever crossed your mind?

Here's an educational video for you that you might find useful

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
All builder have to do is add one block, quite simple and it'll be much easier for people to get up. Also what if fish just automatically show up in your inventory to combat the people stealing your fish problem?

Rituals

Level 2
_Rituals_
_Rituals_
Rich
+1 As someone who fished here before, I do not enjoy the jump even if It's quite simplistic in my opinion to perform. Although convenience will majority help.

svftbun

Level 5
svftbun
svftbun
Omega
+1
Even with the acro boost, it's still difficult getting on that ladder. It's easy enough of a build to put another ladder down, so everyone can use it.

EnderBubs

Level 59
+1

It’s something so small and it would help some people get up to the pier easier. I don’t really see any downside to this and it will take builders or staff less than like 10 seconds to put a barrier block down and than place a ladder

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
+1
I guess. It is literally the easiest fix I suppose it's something that could be done.

Users who are viewing this thread