Kalyn Caldwell

Level 21
Yungwoman
Yungwoman
Notable+
IGN: ScarletRP
DATE: 4/8/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Okay so my characters dog bit someone to protect someone from being killed. And the dog got put down. The owners of the dog should have either a option to either out a mouth guard on OR have the dog put down. Because just putting a dog down because of one bite is messed up because the people who love that dog is probably outside the waiting room crying their eyes out wondering if their dog is gonna leave with them or leave the earth. It’s unfair-

Springwood

Level 68
Tearliner
Tearliner
Fundraiser+
I'm not quite sure if I got this right, but upon attacking someone or doing something which grants one another any sort of prerequisites on your dog character (or any character), they gain permissions/authorizations on you (dog character/any character). This is something you should know upon wanting to purchase the Animal Whitelist.

On top of that, I'm sorry to hear this that happened to your IC- dog, however this is all In Character and should only be treated through In Character purposes.

Last edited:

Laur

Level 39
I’m not really sure what you’ve decided to suggest/mention but here we go. I know that your dog isn’t going to sit around and do nothing depending on the personality and size of the dog, but animals harming humans ICly causes them to be put down. Even if they were protecting someone from someone, an option is just to simply roll to run away. I’m unsure if the player with the whitelist knew this, but they should take responsibility in their own IC actions. If they didn’t know this, they can remember it for next time.

Users who are viewing this thread