mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted ThisGotBoring's Employee Application

[OOC SECTION]
In Game Name:
ThisGotBoring

School Employee Role you are applying for: Office Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Most days, unless I cant get on my computer.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Have you ever been banned, if yes when and why?: I was banned around October 2016 - January 2017 for being banned on TeamSpeak3 and I was banned around June for abusing cosmetics and yesterday for abusing /lang to FailRP.

Can you ensure you will often come on: Yes, but some weekends I go to my dads and I can't get online at all.

Do you recognise you can be IC'ly fired?: Yes, I do.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The school employee that I chose is the Office Manager, which is someone who owns and looks after the office, making sure that people are working and are happy around the office.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, but I am able to learn quick.

What experience, in general do you have with in roleplay?: My experience is normally getting into fights, being a 'bad' guy, and having fights with people bigger than me, or gang fights.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes, and it is somebody who is in charge of the offices by getting people to work, giving people work and making sure everything is running well in the office area.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would
react by telling the student to stop, give them a warning, or get another teacher to help me calm the student down without causing anymore trouble.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would ask the Principal if it was safe, and if it wasn't I would ask if I don't have to do it, in case I get hurt from it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would ask about what they're doing, I would then see if it was safe, and if it was I would help the employee do it, so he/she is more safe whilst doing it.

[IC SECTION]
Applicant name:
Kiyoshi Miusuki
Chosen job: Office Assistant.

Motivation for joining YHS: I wouldn't expect to think about becoming an school employee, but seeing how they get treated, respected and how much they work, I feel like it would be a great thing to do, and a great job to have.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be chosen over other applicants because I feel like I would be able to be a great edition to the Staff team, and I think I would be able to be a good office assistant, and I like doing work, and challenging work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread