Customable
Customable
Omega+
IGN:
Customable

DATE:
29/5/21

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Understanding that the names tags plugin works by removing the default normal nametag and using some sort of hologram of an entity named after you to bypass character limitations as far as I'm aware, should there not be an option to disable these nametags, come on, we have all faced this problem before:

excellent photos such as this one (at least to my standards), their illusions and immersion ruined by a simple overriding factor:

The nametag.

the command for this does not need to be over-complicated either, something as simple as

/ntd or /nametagdisable

anyway, its 1:47 am for me, thank you for reading.​

k4zuh1r4

Level 2
There's a solution you might wanna try. You could get rid of the nametag by doing a screenshot after recording the game using ReplayMod.

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
+1
It'd make screenshots so much nicer looking. Especially during big events, with large crowds :D

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
+1 Personally I serve no benefit from this, though for those who take screenshots left and right out of the photographic camera with no film then congratulations. It is quite annoying trying to watch something and you have a big nametag right in your face blocking your vision. At that point, I would rather get binoculars.

lunately

Level 11
lunately
lunately
Fundraiser+

80% sure these nametags are created using armour stands, and you cant make a plugin that removes them for one person, because then it'd remove them for others.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

80% sure these nametags are created using armour stands, and you cant make a plugin that removes them for one person, because then it'd remove them for others.
You’re able to make client-side entities in spigot or in this case waterfall, only seen by certain players, it functions almost the same as ghost blocks.

Whilst yes, it is an entity, because it is not a player entity, it can be removed for certain people, and even player entities can be removed for certain people (lobby hiding functions)

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------------

• I'm afraid we couldn't find a way to hide the name tags on the server, your best bet is to use Lunar Client as mentioned by the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread