angelz_xd

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I am online most of the time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand that if I go inactive, I will be demoted.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
N/A

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade 12]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Shop Information
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
/*You may add your questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:

Tokki-Yo (If not, any)
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
The process of shopkeeping is a great way to gain new skills and help existing ones. It provides a unique opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life and offer them items that they might want. Becoming a shopkeeper, I care for my customers and help them find the perfect items, whether it's for personal use or as gifts for their loved ones. I believe that this job would allow me to utilize my interpersonal skills and my passion for customer service to make a positive impact on people's lives. This might make them want to go to my shop more!

I am excited about achieving my goal of becoming a shopkeeper, and I am excited about the prospect of serving the people of Karakura. I hope that my passion for this job will be reflected in the service that I provide and that my customers will feel valued and appreciated. Additionally, I hope to use my earnings to help not only myself but also other people whom I might hire and the citizens of Karakura as a whole.

My inspiration to pursue this career path has come from observing other shopkeepers and workers, and I have always felt that this was the right job for me. I am eager to learn more about the intricacies of shopkeeping, such as inventory management, pricing, and customer retention, and I look forward to the challenges and rewards that this job will bring.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
How will your shop look?
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
As soon as you step inside the store, you will be greeted by a warm and inviting atmosphere. One corner of the store is tastefully decorated with a variety of tables, chairs, couches, and a bookshelf, creating a cozy space that is perfect for relaxing and unwinding. As you make your way through the store, you will come across an aisle dedicated to an impressive collection of bags and purses that are sure to catch your eye. Take a moment to look up, and you will notice the beautiful hanging plants and leaves that adorn the ceiling, creating a serene and refreshing atmosphere.

Moving on to the next aisle, you will find a shelf that showcases some masks and glasses available. Behind the shelf, there are piercing sets and earrings that are sure to entice anyone looking for a beautiful piece of jewelry. As you peek around the earring section, you will notice another calming corner that is adorned with soft cushions and more couches. You will also come across a bookshelf with a sign that reads "Take a seat, we don't mind!" This is a testament to the welcoming and friendly nature of the store, making you feel right at home.

As you continue exploring the store, you will find more aisles filled with a range of products for sale. Finally, you will arrive at the cashiers, who will welcome you with a friendly smile and help you with any questions or concerns you may have. Before leaving, make sure to take a seat on one of the comfortable couches and soak in the ambiance of the store.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
I am excited about my plans to change my accessory store into a fun place where people can come to not only shop but also relax and connect! I am imagining creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere that promotes relaxation and reduces stress. To achieve this, I am planning to set up a relaxation corner where customers can unwind and take a break from their busy lives. I believe that having such a space will add immense value to the overall customer experience and help build a loyal customer base!

In addition to this, I intend to make the shop nature-themed, with vibrant colors that create a happy and cheerful vibe. I am thinking of using natural elements such as plants, flowers, and wood to add a touch of warmth to the space! I aim to create an environment that is not only visually appealing but also soothing to the senses. I believe that by doing so, customers will feel more comfortable and relaxed, making it easier for them to engage with the products and interact with each other.

Finally, I want to emphasize that my goal is not just to sell products but also to build a community of like-minded people who share a passion for fashion and design. I want to create a space where people can feel valued and respected, regardless of their background or status. I believe that by fostering a sense of exclusivity and community, I can create a loyal customer base that will keep coming back for more.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
What will you sell in your shop?:
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
In my shop, I plan to offer a wide variety of nice-looking accessories to show off to your friends! Besides that, I will sell hats, glasses, earrings, bows, masks, backpacks, duffel bags, and any other kind of bags you may want. Additionally, we will have piercing sets for those who like to add a little to their look.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I am currently in the process of looking at a strategy to recruit at least six new employees to help me out! The idea behind this is to ensure we have enough staff to cover any staff who are unable to work due to being sick, being out of town or something is happening where they cannot work. By bringing on more employees, we hope to maintain our productivity and efficiency, even during staff shortages or emergencies. This will not only help us provide better service and help to our customers but will also provide a good working environment for our employees!!
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Employees:
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[Cashier]:

2/8

[Inventory Checkers]:
0/3

[Shopkeeper]:
1/1

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Extra
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

I have put as much effort into this application as I can, thank you! I have read the 'Format, Information & More' page. This shop supports everyone, I want my shop to feel adventurous with a bunch of exciting things to see. I have put as much detail as I could have!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread