mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Thoughts On GangRP

Just wanted to see where everyone stands. In all honestly, I'm half and half. Its not around as much but its both. Its kinda like: If you get rid of it then you will miss it but if you keep it then you'll want to get rid of it. So where does everyone stand on Gang Rp? Do you love it, hate it, both, none, or just don't care either way?

JayTaskQuest

Level 19
GangRP is gone due to all the cops, cop cars, Tazers, cop guns, etc. they literally got rid of GangRP. I have not seen a single gang in so long. Even the wild dogs and hex are gone. There’s no point for GangRP anymore.
Kadatchi, its a good thing you don't see the GangRP being done thats how GangRP should be done. *wink wonk*

LilLandon

Level 1
Right now GangRP seems pretty lame.. It's really just people getting killed, then police officers getting killed whilst trying to arrest the killers. Successful each and every time, quite boring in my opinion.

Vex

Level 32
Right now GangRP seems pretty lame.. It's really just people getting killed, then police officers getting killed whilst trying to arrest the killers. Successful each and every time, quite boring in my opinion.
Plus, I think people make up bullshit reasons to kill the cops.

TechJD

Level 43
Well. In Honesty. I makes money, But it causes more problems and causes more trouble and Ooc Biased than its actually enjoyable. Every time I attempt to seriously and try to Gangrp. It only turns into Looc Arguments and Frustration.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
I feel as if GangRP should be more controlled, and that is our job to do so but currently we are not discussing anything regarding GangRP.

amamyo

Level 62
There's way too much GangRP/Gangs for a supposedly small town made up of mostly 17 year olds.
This isn't Heathers, these 17 year olds shouldn't have guns and katanas and weapons in general.
I can smell the replies already

"Fuck off back to basic bitch land with your heathers bullshit"
My response is: Happily.

Users who are viewing this thread