mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Three YEARS

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
My third year was officially in August. After tree years of being on SRP, the biggest highlight of my experience this year was clutching that professor role for 4000th time. The other two years were clutching the professor and teacher of the month trophies.

How long have yall been on here and what were your biggest highlights?

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I joined in 2016 back when I was a cringe ass nae nae baby high school freshman looking for silly minecraft roleplay servers so I could edate funky block people, but didn't really play consistently or very seriously until late 2018.

This isn't my biggest highlight, but it's funny to me that I've been selected as candidate for "model student" adjacent awards four times.

Toshiko Fujimori, my previous character with a chronic inferiority complex and pseudo-trauma with being in 2nd place, was nominated for three (consecutive?) months... Imagine her frustration when she's second, second, fourth, then stops being selected as a candidate altogether... Ouch. She was the self-hatred destructive behavior type of girl, so it served as great fuel for many edgy situations you'd expect to see in a middle schooler's wattpad fanfiction of his favorite anime.

My current student council character, Ayako Kusanagi, was recently nominated as the 2022 Bobcat Model Student. Despite not agreeing with the outcome and not really caring about the recognition, she was upset over the fact that the people she expected congratulations from (who knew the results) said nothing to her; she now isolates herself from people further than before, as she assumes her presence is a nuisance.

Basically, this silly award that doesn't mean anything and that nobody cares about has subjected my favorite characters to immense psychological torment over the course of a few years, and I find that to be hilarious.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
7 years 2 months.

Being berated and YELLED at at an then admin (and former owner), the first time I ever spoke mind you -- in the servers original teamspeak for being a squeaker. 2015 SRP was NOT a kind place

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
7 years 2 months.

Being berated and YELLED at at an then admin (and former owner), the first time I ever spoke mind you -- in the servers original teamspeak for being a squeaker. 2015 SRP was NOT a kind place
aw :(

MayoMan

Level 18
MayoGulper
MayoGulper
Notable
My third year was officially in August. After tree years of being on SRP, the biggest highlight of my experience this year was clutching that professor role for 4000th time. The other two years were clutching the professor and teacher of the month trophies.

How long have yall been on here and what were your biggest highlights?
It will be my 2nd Year In January, I think the biggest highlight of my experince on SRP is making new close friends

HighlightedTwin

Level 87
HighlightedTwin
HighlightedTwin
Fundraiser+
7 years 2 months.

Are you okay?

Users who are viewing this thread