mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Tigerlicious_ - Drama Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry I meant for the title Preforming Arts (Drama / Theater)

IGN (In Game Name):
Tigerlicious_
Previous bans: No and I don't plan on being banned anytime soon

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I understand that they are found in the roleplay documents.

Describe your activity on the server: I've played since august 2016... and I am very active on the server

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes and I will be active on Teamspeak as well.

Do you have a microphone? No (Sorry my jack is broken)

List your current and past applications: No I have never applied for anything on this website before.

What is your motivation for applying?: My friend ReloadingPages recommended me and I wanna be a part in this really well built cool community.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes I have read the megathread and I will follow all the rules that have been specified.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes I have read the Teacher Code Of Conduct and I will follow all the rules stated.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes I have read all of the faculty handbook and I will follow all the rules stated.

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? Ask permission from the principal but if he says no I will not go, if he says yes I will get permission slips and pass them out for everyone to bring back, when they bring it back to school they can go, if not they get a free period.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: No talking while the teacher is talking, No cheating on tests, Raise hands, No inappropriate actions / gestures, No Harassment or Bullying, and No targeting students.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):As a teacher I have experience because on a similar server to this (Harry Potter One) I was a teacher.... but I had to leave because I lost interest in the subject I taught (Potions). I have much experience in drama, I know many plays and cues for the stage and lighting, I will put my time and commitment into building sets and stage areas for the students, and I also know a lot about how to express feelings with music and acting.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
1.(Trainee) Trainee.
2.(NQT) Newly Qualified Teacher.
3.(QTLS) Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills.
4.(HD) Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes I understand that the Megathread is over teachers.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would change when a teacher automatically judges a student and dislikes them because I see that happen with one person a lot in the roleplay.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
In school rp the teachers are there to teach their qualified subject and talk to other students and help them excel to college and graduate. In real life in Japan the teachers do the same thing and get yen as well. Teachers serve as a representative for the school because if we didn't have teachers we wouldn't really be a school. Teachers salary is in yen and it varies from a base salary of 250,000 yen per month but including taxes, bills, apartments, and insurance.
The way a good teacher teaches in Japan is to infuse cultural values throughout school activities. Also to be concerned about students' lives both in and out of school. Their efforts and influence often extend into the home and the community. So basically they teach the kids the basic stuff, to learn, also to teach them how to be a good citizen in the Japanese society. In teachers spare time they hang out with other teachers available and start plans for future class times in the teachers lounge.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: To teach the students information about the subject and so they can graduate from high school and go to college and graduate from there and become a successful person.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
(trainee) the trainee would have to ask the HD to host a class. In fact a trainee cannot host a class at all. They have permission to watch a class and get a better understanding and though process on how to teach their own class, but must ask a teacher if they can watch their class, first.

Newly Qualified Teacher(NQT): You have the rights to host a classroom but you will still need approval from the HD to host one. You must also get an HD to observe while you teach, it is fine to make some mistakes here, your close to being a teacher!

(Qualified teacher Learning and skills) ~ QTLS means you are now a real teacher and can host a classroom any thing in the day, but still need the observation of an HD, Trainees are able to watch these classes but not train the QTLS Teacher since the trainee is still in training, but trainees are allowed to take notes from these classes to improve their classes.

(Head of department )(HD): The responsibility of head of department is where you have to plan classes for others in your department, this is also the highest rank you can get. If someone in your department is already HD, then it is really rare you would become the HD.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The school works on the MOSCO System (Must have, Should Have, Could Have). Planing is easier with this system.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My Character (Mr. Davis) is a younger looking male (27), he has brown hair and brown eyes, he is 5'5, he is pale, he tries to look his best always and wears teenage type clothes because he wants to be trendy. Mr. Davis is different and unique because he usually likes to switch up his teaching style every now and then in classes, for example one day he could be showing a play, the next he could be starting to film a play. He tries to get the students to push their limits and shyness and do their best in the plays but overall he loves his students and treats them all the same and equally. His personality is very happy and open and not shy at all, he also loves to just put people out there on the spot sometimes in his classes, and he can be a klutz sometimes. His plan for the future is to be single for the rest of his life and work at the school till he retires and lives happy till he dies.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would tell them to stop but if they continue I will get someone higher than me to deal with them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would clap my hands and warn them that if they doze off again they would get into trouble.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? He acts he same as he is in class, Active, Clumsy, Funny, Quiet ( Sometimes ), and Appropriate. He will mostly be making plans for a class anyways.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Stands high on the stage and looks across the heads of students and claps twice as it echos the room.
/me Watches the play in awe as it is perfect and well thought
/me Grabs the microphone and starts to list out the sets of the play
/me Claps furiously and makes it the loudest clap in the room
/me Looks up as the glow of the light shows in his eyes

BACKSTORY

Tiger when he was little and short lived a normal middle class life through elementary and 7th grade and was very normal like any other kid, until his dad left his mother and they lost a lot of money due to his mother not working. Tiger one day said he would pay her off for all the debt he has caused, and when he turned 13 he got his first job on the street near the school doing acting and singing for spare change. Tiger made it through the rough years and eventually went to high school and he developed his klutz and funny personality over the years. And when he least expected it his mother passed at age 56 from cancer.... from that day on he promised that he would become successful and rich and make his mother proud one day. He then went to college with the spare change he made from acting and singing on the streets and quickly ran out of money to spend... but then his father came back into his life and he helped him on his way through college. Tiger graduated at a very young age and his dad left him with a couple 100 yen and wished him the best of luck and went back to america. Tiger then went back to the high school to teach the kids how they can sing and act to release their anger, fear, or any emotion within them. Ever since he has been a successful teacher and brought many kids to their graduation day and many have thanked him for what he taught and how he could teach them to release their emotions with drama and theater. He plans to keep this going and his teaching to be one of the most impacting in the school.

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Tiger Henry Davis
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Tiger / Tora
Preferred Name: Tiger

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 (I was a intern for america)
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Arts

Year of Graduation: 2008
Major(s): Arts
Minors: Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: English and Korean

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TEFL
Preferred Teaching Subject: Drama (Theater/ Preforming Arts)

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thanks for looking over and please consider me!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread