Brown

Date of Birth:
January 1st, 2001

Place of Birth:
Paris, France

Nationality:
French American

Personality:
(He'd be pretty similar to Laurie from the movie "Little Women".)

Timothee, despite being confident and flirtatious and sometimes even potty mouthed, is a cunning, nice, selfless person. He usually flirts and teases his friends and sometimes people he finds attractive as when it comes to love, "I don't treat it as a joke.". He's always making jokes with his friends and most of the time makes a friendly atmosphere.

Although he is, and looks confident and happy, He has a towering amount of doubts that gets to him at the worst of times, However this usually doesn't get in the way of him trying to have fun.

He's very competitive when it comes to games and tries to do anything in order to win. He tends to snap when he is on the losing side and gets more of an aggressive behaviour.

Character Voice:
He'd sound like the male provided in the video.

Equipment:
Alcohol
"What if I'm at a party and theres no alcohol?"

Acoustic Guitar
"My dad taught me before he passed, He was a great man."

Condoms
"Shhhhhh...."

Hobbies:

Playing the guitar

Saying/Answering riddles

Hitting on people

Watching Netflix

Exercising

Studying

Fear
Monatophobia, The Fear Of Dying Alone
Pistanthrophobia, the fear of trusting people due to bad experiences with prior lovers

Family:
[FATHER] Matthieu De Vauban DECEASED
[MOTHER] Adrienne De Vauban DECEASED
[SISTER] Aline De Vauban DECEASED

Backstory:
Timothee De Vauban was born on January 1st, 2001 in Paris, France. Being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, Timothee was given anything he asked for when he was a child, However this did not make him some sort of spoiled, asshole of a child, as he thankful for what he was given and always tried to be the best he could be. Timothee was a rather athletic child as he had a passion for rugby and was exceptional at the sport. He loved the thrill the adrenaline gave him every time he played, He loved the physical contact that was involved in the game. He basically was in love with everything included in the sport and almost never complained, always positive when in the game.

When highschool came around, Timothee started to gain more popularity with women as he was athletic, charming and well mannered. He was oblivious to the fact that he was popular as he loved spending time with his friends and family, and was sometimes considered a "Momma's boy". He didn't care for the names that was given to him, He loved his family, and nothing would change that.
When rugby team tryouts were open, Timothee was absolutely excited and pumped. He had always wanted to join a sports team, especially a team with a sport that he was good at. He was an exceptional player on the field and always encouraged others to try their hardest when playing a sport. He landed a spot on the rugby team and was overjoyed. The rest of that day was spent at a restaurant with his family as a celebration.

Timothee, in his junior year of high school, had a massive glow up. Although he was already good looking before, He grew more devilish looks, a more athletic body, and grew to the height of 6'3. Timothee's popularity grew even more and most of everyones attention was on him, however his attention was focused on something else, a girl. Her name was Christy Welton, a cheerleader on the cheer team. To Timothee, she was absolutely stunning. She was smart, well mannered and also into sports. Good old Timothee, being his flirtatious self, always tried to find the chance to talk to her and always flirted with her, attempting to win her heart.

Timothee and Christy were very close and were almost never seen not talking to each other. They'd talk to each other about almost everything. Timothee was always trying to make her happy, tickets to the movies, presents, compliments, anything. Everything was going great, Until he saw Christy talking to another male, with the name of Quillan Shawns. Timothee tried brushing it off but every time he saw them together, He had a surge of jealousy run through his body. Timothee always tried to drag her away from Qullan. He kept doing this until one day, Christy got mad.

(THE FOLLOWING TEXTS WOULD BE SAID AS IF ITS A MOVIE SCENE)
"Why do you keep dragging me away every time I'm talking to him? It's annoying."
Christy would shove Timothee away from her, and would grow a loud and angry tone.

"I just wanna talk to you-"
"No! This happens every time I'm with him, Do you hate him or something, like what the fuck is wrong with you?"
"I don't think you should be seeing him, He just ticks me off."
"Since when were you my dad? I can hang out with whoever I want, whenever I want."
"You can, but its just-"
Timothee would sigh in stress.

"Its just what? Is it because I can't make more friends because I'm friends with you?"
"No, I neve-"
"Is it because you think I'm your little puppet that you can control? What the fuck is it Tim?"
"ITS BECAUSE I LIKE YOU CHRISTY."
Timothee would look at her with a serious face. Christy would stay silent with a surprised face.

"I've liked you, for so long Christy... I can't bare to see you with another guy, it just makes me so... Jealous, I'm sorry Christy-"
Timothee's words would be interrupted by Christy, as she walks up to him, kissing him on the lips.

1 week later, Timothee and Christy are now dating and are happy. Timothee was now fine with her talking to others, especially Quillan. They always sat together at lunch times, and always talked. Timothee got especially lucky because he had lost his V card to her on his birthday.

For once in his life, everything felt perfect. He had the girl of his dreams by his side, He was apart of the rugby team and he had a wonderful family.
What could possibly go wrong?

A lot actually.

2 years later

It was a quiet yet loud, cloudy Saturday morning and Timothee had gone out for a walk to start out his day. Timothee was a bit tired so he went to a starbucks nearby. As he reached the door, a small buzzing noise could be heard from his pockets. His phone was ringing.
The contact calling him would read out "Police". Timothee, suprised and confused on why the police would call him, answered the phone call and responded with a simple but friendly
"Hello?"
The call although It was short, turned Timothee's mood from a happy rugby player to a frightened, worried son.

Timothee ended the call, before rushing as fast as his legs could take him, back to his house. However it was already too late.
The house... was in flames.

Timothee was in tears. The house that contained his mother, father and sister, was burning to ground, and all he could do was watch as tears run down his face in sorrow and anguish. A fire truck was already taking care of the fire and soon the fire was extinguished, the only thing left still burning was the burning pain scarred forever in TImothee's mind.

On the day of the funeral, Timothee was the only family member attending and the only one that spoke. He pushed everyone away, even Christy. He broke up with her too, as he was too ashamed to be dating her in the state he was in, He was no longer the happy boy he once was.

Timothee, since he was over the age of 18, was considered an adult and could by a place of his own, which he did. He was still a rich boy, the only difference was that he had no-one to share the money with, just himself. Timothee attended counselling, and eventually became his old self. Of course he would never forget his family, But he'd never go back to the days where he was depressed and sad.

After Timothee graduated from High School, He moved to Karakura as he heard it was a good place to live due to the scenery and the people.

And now you're all caught up!

Last edited:

Shizai

Level 143
Cool OC, Really interesting backstory, and an interesting choice of pictures, looks really cool, good job!

Users who are viewing this thread