Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): Tippieeeeee (Main Tippie_)

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server:
I believe that I'm a very active player of RPH. Right now I'm mostly active on my main account (IGN: Tippie_) and not much on my alt Tippiee because I do not have a reason to log onto the account. Due to the corona lockdown, I'm active more than usual. On weekdays I log on at around 9 AM BST and play till around midnight. In the weekends I log on later, around 2 PM BST but play till around 3 AM BST the following day. When the corona lockdown ends it will stay the same in the weekends but will log on later, around 3 PM BST instead of 9 AM BST, on weekdays.

Which timezone are you in?
CEST // BST+1 // UTC+2 // Amsterdam

Do you have Discord?
I do have discord, my discord name and tag is Tippie#6666

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a good working microphone.

List your current and past applications:
Maths Teacher - [Accepted]
DID application - [Accepted]
Staff Application - [Denied]
PE Teacher (Subject Switch) - [Accepted]
Staff Application 2 - [Pending]

What is your motivation for applying?:
I decided to apply for police-officer because I'm interested in this kind of roleplay. I have been teaching ICly for almost half a year now but it is getting quite boring and I think its time for something new. I am also quite new to this kind of roleplay and I am motivated to learn more about this and become better at CopRP. Besides that, I am also very familiar with the server rules and combat rules and I believe this very useful while being a police officer. Furthermore, I want to improve my team working skills and I believe that being on the KPD can help with that. Besides that, I want to defend and help the citizens in Karakura against the ongoing gang activity and I'm really motivated to improve with my skills in CopRP.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct, I am willing to put effort into getting to know them better if needed.

What are the Police ranks?
The police ranks from low to high are:

Cadet
|
Patrol Officer
|
Police Corporal
|
Police Sergeant
|
Trainee-Investigator
|
Police Investigator
|
Police Head-Investigator
|
Police Lieutenant
|
Police Head-Lieutenant
|
Police-Captain
|
Police Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I do have some knowledge about Police work however it's not much yet but I really want to get more knowledge about it and this is also one of my reasons to apply for the KPD.
The knowledge I already have for Police work:
Police work is all about teamwork and enforcing the countries laws. The work you do must be done in the safest but also the best way possible. They do what is right and will always try to keep the crime rate and gang activity as low as possible. The job itself requires a lot of dedication, patient and loyalty. Being too impatient for example can lead to unnecessary assault. It also requires to always perform the best you can and use all abilities you have which may help the case. The tasks they carry out can be big and small, from a gang planning out murder to things as someone loitering in front of someone's house.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are very important to SchoolRP since the server is partly CityRP. Without a police department outside school hours would be an uncontrolled mess. Next to that, there is, sadly, a lot of gang activity within Karakura and normal citizens cannot do much without help. Furthermore, they are important because they are the one bringing order in the city and try all they can to ensure safety for all citizens of Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that and if it's the case that I'd be demoted I will accept it.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge that being a police officer requires 100% dedication I will put 100% dedication in it and will mostly be online outside of school hours or during school hours when nothing is happening.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I do acknowledge that and will attend the training if I do not have any OOC responsibilities.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge that and already experienced with IC harassment as football-captain and so able to already proof that I do not take things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
The name.
Dru W. Celestial is a man that lives in a city near Karakura, Kuribara. A long time ago his mom (she lived in Kuribara) met his dad, Mr Wooten. When they married they decided to move into Mrs Wooten's house, in Kuribara. This is how Dru got his last name, it's an old English surname. The full name of Dru is Andrew William Celestial.

His appearance.
He would be an average-sized young man. He would be 46 years of age and his exact length would be 5'9". He would have a white skin tone. He would have dark hair and wears glasses (if he had enough money to buy them).

His personality.
Dru is from a very wealthy family, because of this he had a good education in his younger years, both his parents worked hard and Dru was home alone a lot. When Dru finished elementary school and went to high school, he was home alone even more. This made him feel very lonely and shy. He would rather spend time at school than at home. School is where his friends were and people who he can talk with. He made a lot of friends but was not happy. Only a few of those friends actually cared about Dru, that made him feel bad. He did so much for them, but they did not do anything for him in return. When he reached 11th grade he thought a lot about the “friends” and decided that being good for them was better, he changed everything in his life. He felt bad for letting his "friends" down, even though they didn't care about Dru. He wanted to be good, even if they didn't do anything in return. This gave him a good feeling and made him want to meet people again. He tries to keep close contact with all his friends and tries to never let anyone down. Since he is doing this Dru is mostly happy and loves the world he lives in.
What makes Dru special.
Dru is special because of his history. He dealt with it in a unique way. This makes him how he is now. Dru also likes it to make jokes, but most of the times he is too afraid to say them to people, he thinks they could be harmful to some people.

What he's like on and off the job?
Dru is respectful towards everyone on and off the job. On the job he will try to keep a mature and professional attitude and obey what the higher-ups ask him to do as long as it's still within the law's boundaries. Off the job Dru is way more of a joke person. He likes it to joke around with people he knows and meet people.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Outlook on co-workers
Dru is someone who sees everyone with a level of respect, he doesn't judge people of his first impressions. He will always treat his co-workers with all respect they deserve but also watch them if they still are within the law's boundaries.
Plans for the future
Dru is really motivated to help Karakura become a better place to live with less criminal activity and is planning to stay on the police force until his retirement and help the force with his dedication and effort he will put into it.

BACKSTORY
Dru W. Celestial was born in Japan, this after his grandparents moved here. His grandpa is an Englishman that met Dru’s grandma on a student exchange. After this, they fell in love and married later. They decided to move to grandma’s country, Japan. His grandparents lived their lives there and got 2 children. One of those children married Dru's mom, Dru's parents decided to stay in Japan and they started a family.
Now more about the history of Dru himself: His family was very wealthy, because of this he has had a good education.
In elementary school Dru had a lot of friends, his grades were good and he made it off pretty easily. That all changed when he got to high school, in high school Dru had a hard time. His good friends from elementary school abandoned him and he was all alone. He tried to make new friends, but he got bullied. Almost everyone called him a nerd because he was one of the smartest. He got a lot of help from teachers with this and he got through this hard period of high school. In grade 11, he was placed with a few of his elementary school friends. He was happy with this but his old friends seem to have forgotten Dru. Dru tried to be friends with them again but they didn’t seem to want that. They ignored Dru as much as they could, this made Dru feel bad and it reminded him of the period he got bullied. He wanted to do bad things to them, but he did not. He suffered from it and tried to let it go. After a period of loneliness and sadness, he decided to try to pick up life again. He met some people who were younger than him. They had poor grades and Dru offered to help them with the subjects they were struggling with. He really liked helping them and decided to do this for more people. This is how Dru started tutoring people. He really enjoyed it and decided to put more work into teaching. When he got to grade 12 he had been tutoring a lot of people with maths and ICT, these are the subjects Dru is great at. After he had finished high school he decided to study maths and ICT to prepare himself for being a high school teacher. This education went very well and Dru had a lot of spare time. He decided to spend this spare time to broaden his knowledge with doing a minor for Science. In the final years of the course, he was an intern at a school near Karakura. During this internship, he started out giving private classes to the students who needed extra help. He ended up teaching entire classes. After this he decided to apply for a teacher at this school, he got accepted and worked there for one year. After that year, the school was forced to close its doors because of the lack of students. Dru still wanted to be a teacher and decided to apply at Karakura high school. He had thought maths for almost two years and found out his interests were more on the side of PE. He already combined maths with PE in his classes but ran out of teaching ideas. While he was still teaching maths he followed courses and did another study to prepare for changing his teaching subject to PE. One year later when he finished these courses he applied for the subject change. After working for almost 20 years as a teacher he decided to move back to England where his parents were, they were old and so he wanted to spend their final moments with them. In the first few months, this was all normal and they had a good time together. However, on one day, may 18 2005, a day Dru will never remember they were on the wrong place on the wrong side and Dru's mother got shot in multiple places on her body. She got into a coma and died 3 months after it. This made Dru realize how bad the world is and he wanted to do something about it. After the case got closed Dru was not happy with the result. He wanted to help make the world a better place and so decided to follow a major of law and some minors required for being a police officer and applied to be an officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Andrew W. Celestial

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Andrew William Celestial

Preferred Name: Dru

IC Phone number:
(+81) 985-028-187

Religious Denomination: Not Religious

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 6 years.

Working Experience: 21, 18 years as a teacher and 3 as a police intern during the study.

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 1992

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
ICT, Maths, Physical Education

Minor(s):
communications and composition, emergency planning
Science, Applied Anatomy, Applied Physiology, Care of Athletic Injuries, Coaching Theory, Individual Sports, Team Sports

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread