mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tips For Being on a Swim-Team?

Faerilia

Level 3
Faerilia
Faerilia
Fundraiser+
I'm not currently on a swim-team and most likely won't be for a while but for future reference; what are the best tips for trying out and being on one?

This may be simple but even though I'm not new to SRP, I've still yet to be on a team or try out for anything :')

pashy

Level 183
From a Bobcat Swim-Team member make sure to actually read the announcement and what you're asked because it could mention something you will be asked during the tryout (E.G: Read pool rules) - Some people tend to oddly ignore these parts and just head up straight to requirements

Also make sure you swimming isn't just a hobby you do for entertainment, but have common knowledge about how to actually be a swimmer and perform.. For example dives, strokes, etc.

Lastly, GangRP is completely unauthorized within the team ICly and OOCly. The team is very friendly and you're always welcome to join us.. And our great leader is very joyful and fun she's hot as well you should get to know her.. If you ever plan to join us, big welcome<3

@kii

pashy

Level 183
I don't want to edit this into my previous reply not to make it even longer but also,

Our captain is v v cool she makes event ideas for Bobcat and she makes hot skins her voice is and accent are beautifulll and we have a fish costume for each of our members we sometimes go around with being funny people

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
As Pash mentioned, reviewing the requirements on the tryout announcement is important since many individuals overlook some of the elements that we look for. Swimming, like Cheer and Track, is mostly detailRP, which is why it is critical not to cut corners.

Have your actions ready before the tryout, it shows devotion and saves a lot of time!! (As some others would make their actions right on the spot and the tryouts end up extending. . .)

Make sure you know anything about the sport, because it will show and increase your chances.
If there is a specified swim speed or lung capacity, work them out ahead of time.

As for being on the team, continue to show interest and participate in practices/events, tryouts, and so on! Even if the difficult phase (trying out) is over, you should continue to exhibit interest in the team. As previously stated, the sport will be completely detailrp, yet both swim teams often find other things to do during practices outside detailrp.

Faerilia

Level 3
Faerilia
Faerilia
Fundraiser+
As Pash mentioned, reviewing the requirements on the tryout announcement is important since many individuals overlook some of the elements that we look for. Swimming, like Cheer and Track, is mostly detailRP, which is why it is critical not to cut corners.

Have your actions ready before the tryout, it shows devotion and saves a lot of time!! (As some others would make their actions right on the spot and the tryouts end up extending. . .)

Make sure you know anything about the sport, because it will show and increase your chances.
If there is a specified swim speed or lung capacity, work them out ahead of time.

As for being on the team, continue to show interest and participate in practices/events, tryouts, and so on! Even if the difficult phase (trying out) is over, you should continue to exhibit interest in the team. As previously stated, the sport will be completely detailrp, yet both swim teams often find other things to do during practices outside detailrp.
Thank you both! <3

Users who are viewing this thread